Speedo sensor type

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Kev L

Re: Speedo sensor type

Post by Kev L »

How about thi to supplement the Alien look! -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PREDATOR-HELM ... 2207wt_958
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

Kev L wrote:How about thi to supplement the Alien look! -
good if you want to look a bit of a knob ! :lol:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Only a bit of a knob!!! I think you underestimate it mate. :lol:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

wow thats worse than my ears :lol:
Motopsychojdn

Post by Motopsychojdn »

Kev L wrote:How about thi to supplement the Alien look! -
I have seen a few of those but I'll stick with my plain white lid I think :-p
And the themes Demonic more than alien, its just the predator mask is a good shaped base to start from.
Moto
Motopsychojdn

Post by Motopsychojdn »

Won the Predator mask but not the headlight, search continues for a legal moddable set :)
Cans arrived today as did some other necessary toys,
Dremel type thing as my old ones had it,
a new and improved socket set and a box of Milliput expoxy putty, I will use P38 for some of the filling work but I love this stuff
Borrowed a swingarm socket from a lad at work but its tiny, I think its chisel and bin time for the annoying nut,
Spoke to my wiring guy to warn him about the incoming deluge of work/questions, gave him a list of the things I'd like/want doing and his response?
'At least its not the Magna...'
Hehe, back to scouring the net for tail gear, numberplate mount (probably fab one up tbh) indicators and stop/tail light
Need to speak to a local trike shop about the custom hugger/brace/exhaust mount and seat creation as well, might wander down tomorrow with a pack of Hobnobs in hand
Moto
Motopsychojdn

Post by Motopsychojdn »

Didn't make it anywhere yesterday, slept too late lol,
I do at least have a tyre fitting later today so as soon as the bikes here its back wheel off and down to the shop, I'll replace the front one with a matching slice once I land the big money next month but for Mot purposes I'll be on a win, just need to check the fiche for guidance on swing arm spacer/bearing order so when they all fall everywhere I can put them back right :P
And Mot/tax should be Monday so Monday night I can finally be back on the tarmac in style :)
I'm really feeling the need for wind in my hair today :cry: but my patience will be rewarded 8)
Moto
Motopsychojdn

Post by Motopsychojdn »

Myergh! Paddockstand fail...
My mates stand holds the swingarm which is as much use as *insert analogy of choice* so I rolled the bike to the shop and took the tyre off there, checked swingarm and head over, no play so seem fine for Mot,
Nice new Metz 4 on there and waiting in queue for Mot now, dent in tank is worse than the pic shows but started fine and no rattle from cams :-)
Still paranoidly doing the manuals come payday, goes without saying :-)
I'll throw some pics up and update on later
Moto
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Keep up the good work
Motopsychojdn

Post by Motopsychojdn »

Passed Mot with a couple of ads, rear disc bit worn, front tyre near limit, we found the problem in the swingarm, its one of the linkages that needs new sleeves (Which I have) and chain touch too tight :oops: my bad, I didn't check after putting the round thing back on and tightening the bolt up
My girls, the other halfs 125 is under the cover at the back,

The dent (Soon to be filled)

And the offending linkage, should be sorted tomorrow

Rode back from Mot fine although my wrists quickly told me they weren't happy lol, Tax on monday and I'll be on my merry...
On the other side of things, my other half has implied that we may be parting ways so modding may have to wait, theres always bloody something on a project....
Moto
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Sorry to hear about your domestic problems mate. That bottom linkage looks like it has seized and split the dogbone link. Don't ride it till it's fixed if that's the case fella.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Yep dog bone looks well fooked !
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

Yeah that crack looks like it is more than half way through........ :Shock1:
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
Motopsychojdn

Post by Motopsychojdn »

Hadn't spotted that fellas :)
I just stuck the phone underneath to take the photo and wasn't really in an examining frame of mind when I posted, I'll check it out when I get it up on a stand
As for the domestic part, I don't want to whinge on here about my life but yes, I'm now single :(
Hang on, back in a minute, theres a horde of single women at the door hehe
Moto
Motopsychojdn

Post by Motopsychojdn »

Fought me way through them to get to the Storm, /Sigh, the crack is about 75% through the link, thanks lads, you have saved a life there,
Ordered a replacement, £17 off Egay total and should be here friday,

Moto