scarin miself shitless

General Biker Banter
d&s

Re: scarin miself shitless

Post by d&s »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:well... I don't know why I do it to myself !!!!!

am sat watching the most haunted live again, on tv and on the webcams.

Yvette had just let out one of her famous screams after something in a dark tunnel at the bottom of a mine pit growled.... then i turned back round to the computer to watch the webcams.... saw a lot of shadowy movement...... none of the team were anywhere near the room at the time..... then I almost cacked miself... I saw an orb float right across the screen and right out of the door 8O :eek2 :eek2 :eek2

Thing is..I can't turn off.. i'm hooked !!!!
:whatever
Last time I saw an orb, it was actualy a pair of them. Man she was hot? :lol: 8)
Submariners go down for a living..!!

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)
d&s

Post by d&s »

:lol: Morning Kaz. 8)

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Two gorgeous pairs of orbs at the bike rally, think they were being photographed for BSH or summat, as they were on a custom chopper. :D And i had left my camera in the tent !!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Am gonna buy all the custom bike mags i can get my hands on next month !!!!!! :D :D :D
vtr vicki

Post by vtr vicki »

That will be the silicone orbe Yella, you can pick them up for abour £3,000 a pair :P
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

I just love the way that we can start a thread about "most haunted" and end up at boob jobs in just 6 posts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it up people!!
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Ok, the tits i understand but whats "most haunted"?
Rich.

kevg

Post by kevg »

program on one of the cable channels where they visit the most haunted places in britian and stay there for a night or so.
telling you how scared they are.
you still got plebs tv, no sky for you cuppa.
cheerz

kev
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I've gone up in the world kev, i've got freeview :P I did have sky a few years ago but it was the biggest bunch of fiddler i've ever seen in my life. Got rid of it as soon as my subscription had expired.
Rich.

RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Me too, Cupa.........just repeats all the time..........do miss the bikes though.
it may be clever, but its not big.
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

on a serious note has anybody had those weird orbs come out in photos, ive had it happen a few times, normally when taking photos of people, its well creepy!

whats this program then kaz, ive not heard of it before? is it a sky thing us lowly four channel beings dont get?
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
d&s

Post by d&s »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:Yeah Squiff, it's on living tv........ at certain points throughout the year, they set up live broadcasts, and you can watch the webcams live too.
I saw the program was on the Ftn channel too ( old pre recorded one), which i believe is a freeview channel.

the next 'live' one now will be around September (least I think thats what they said)..... and I for one will have those webcams on :wink:

I took a picture of Pete a few years back at the Scottish bike show.... sat on the brand new ZX6R (as it was then), when I put it on the computer, he was surrounded by orbs, and my daughter was spooked coz she swore blind there was a face in one of the orbs..... she still won't look at it to this day !
:idea: Manboobs :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)