CCT Time

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
pinkyfloyd

CCT Time

Post by pinkyfloyd »

I have a sinking feeling that the CCT's might be on the way out so 2 questions.

Does anyone on the forum still sell them, could you pm me with the details?

Anyone in the Hampshire area with the knowladge to help fit them as I am likely to screw it up?

Pinky
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
Kev L

Re: CCT Time

Post by Kev L »

Hi Pinky, where you been hiding yourself fella? Rider on a Storm hasn't been on here for a while so Bazza, Krieger or Ape are your best options if you want to get them double quick. One of the newer members sells the Krieger ones from stock in Holland, sorry can't recall details.
As to help fitting them hopefully someone local to you will step up.
Good luck mate. :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

I've been around buddy. But not been posting much. Life has been hectic. Thanks for the info though.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

pinkyfloyd wrote:I have a sinking feeling that the CCT's might be on the way out so 2 questions.

Does anyone on the forum still sell them, could you pm me with the details?

Anyone in the Hampshire area with the knowladge to help fit them as I am likely to screw it up?

Pinky
PM Bazza, Pinky I'm sure him will sort you out straight away & cheaper too !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

Sent Bazza a message. Cheers lads. Walking back from work tonight lol. What a bugger!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

hi i have bought and fitted some from e bay and they have been fantastic. i did fit mine but my mate has had his done at Dearden Motorcycles in Hampshire for £80.00, they did a first class job too. Speak to Kevin about it. 02380891110 not open mondays.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

do the stopper mod and then you can ride to work
AMcQ
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

AMCQ46 wrote:do the stopper mod and then you can ride to work
Its only 1.5 miles to work so a 30 minute walk. Mrs Pinky dropped me off and I dandered back. As soon as I hear from Bazza about the parts I shall get them installed.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

pinkyfloyd wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:do the stopper mod and then you can ride to work
Its only 1.5 miles to work so a 30 minute walk. Mrs Pinky dropped me off and I dandered back. As soon as I hear from Bazza about the parts I shall get them installed.
Can't beat a little dander once in a while
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Can't remember the last time I had a good Dander, or even a mediocre one. Don't seem to be able to get them anymore.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i've been known to prance, sometimes even mince, but i can't recall ever having a good dander........... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

Managed to get some Kreiger ones ordered from ebay coming from the states. Cost me £63 in total inc delivery. Ape ones I could have got in the UK were looking £62 for each tensioner, "wombles" to that :lol:

Hopefully they will be here by Mayday and I can get the bike on the road for the big run I have planned.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

pinkyfloyd wrote:Managed to get some Kreiger ones ordered from ebay coming from the states. Cost me £63 in total inc delivery. Ape ones I could have got in the UK were looking £62 for each tensioner, "wombles" to that :lol:

Hopefully they will be here by Mayday and I can get the bike on the road for the big run I have planned.
A run to James May's house?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

Tony it will be a run if I dont get the parts in time.