First Firestorm

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
lloydie

Re: First Firestorm

Post by lloydie »

lumpyv wrote:
playerone wrote:SP fairings on a storm, has to be noted he started off with blank race fairings and drilled them himself to suit the brackets :thumbup: - http://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/mo ... awk-20123/
well I stand corrected (nothing new) sh1t load of work though

that bike of the super chicken forum looks very nice :thumbup:
if it had the sp radiators mounted in the correct location for the fairing then it would look great .
still looks nice as is but with anything like this it needs to be done right .
SteveCam

Post by SteveCam »

bigspanishmarty wrote:get the dremmel out steve, or get yourself an aftermarket undertray, tidy's things up no end.... :thumbup:

Yeah tomorrow morning. Lucky I'm on holiday for another week :D
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

Hey join the club .. mines a yellow storm it has not really frightened me or tried
to kill me yet.. but everyone kinda admires it.... I spent some time polishin and
waxin it this afternoon ... all the best good buddy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Ps.....
Excuse the end bit after the seat its having a luggage rack " tail-ectomy " at this time :eh:
Alb :wave:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That's looks nice and clean. I don't remember you posting any pics since getting it. And you managed to get a later modal which you wanted . You will be on the lookout for cans next :plainsmile

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Bullyboydave

Post by Bullyboydave »

A decent belly pan makes a lot of difference to the looks of the bike, I prefer the Moriwaki type look, but you can get a full lower. I always think without a lower the bike just looks not quite right,kinda look taller then they really are. That's just me though. Nice bike though dude and welcome :D
If Carlsberg made bikes, they would be V Twins
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Bullyboydave wrote:A decent belly pan makes a lot of difference to the looks of the bike, I prefer the Moriwaki type look, but you can get a full lower. I always think without a lower the bike just looks not quite right,kinda look taller then they really are. That's just me though. Nice bike though dude and welcome :D

powerbronze are very good
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
SteveCam

Post by SteveCam »

seb421 wrote:
Bullyboydave wrote:A decent belly pan makes a lot of difference to the looks of the bike, I prefer the Moriwaki type look, but you can get a full lower. I always think without a lower the bike just looks not quite right,kinda look taller then they really are. That's just me though. Nice bike though dude and welcome :D

powerbronze are very good

Seb, your Repsol fairings look great. Where did you get them from? Were they hard to fit?
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Dream machine paint that...... Not

They wanted over 1200 quid to paint my existing ones.

That kit was from eBay about 300 quid to your door, was very easy only had to adjust two holes by a few mm, you don't get a petrol tank skin with the firestorm so you will have to get a petrol tank painted so factor in 100 quid for that, get a decent painter as you can see stevie wonder did mine and couldn't follow instructions or pictures.

If you ever want get a kit from China read through the seller feedback and search for the part you want, will help you weadle out the good seller from the pants ones.

Rear under tray is by pyramid, and black lower fairing is from power bronze, standard black one they offer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
SteveCam

Post by SteveCam »

seb421 wrote:Dream machine paint that...... Not

They wanted over 1200 quid to paint my existing ones.

That kit was from eBay about 300 quid to your door, was very easy only had to adjust two holes by a few mm, you don't get a petrol tank skin with the firestorm so you will have to get a petrol tank painted so factor in 100 quid for that, get a decent painter as you can see stevie wonder did mine and couldn't follow instructions or pictures.

If you ever want get a kit from China read through the seller feedback and search for the part you want, will help you weadle out the good seller from the pants ones.

Rear under tray is by pyramid, and black lower fairing is from power bronze, standard black one they offer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet! Do you remember the seller you got yours from?
whitestorm pete

Post by whitestorm pete »

Hello mate like the idear with the sp look like the other lads said it would just take time to get the look right i think but worth it for a unique bike :thumbup: as for the yellow i could'nt handle it and had to get it sprayed should be fitting a moriwaki style pan soon just waiting for me mate to spray it for me
If sh1t were money you would be worth a fortune
alternative_vtr

Post by alternative_vtr »

Welcome :D
KTM Duke 690ABS in White
SteveCam

Post by SteveCam »

Cut the tail tidy (or untidy lol) and fitted a black hugger

agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i hate to say it but the yellow is growing on me, with carbon high level cans and a satin black frame, i reckon i could live with yellow, i know i know i should wash my mouth out for saying it..... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Virt

Post by Virt »

bigspanishmarty wrote:i hate to say it but the yellow is growing on me, with carbon high level cans and a satin black frame, i reckon i could live with yellow, i know i know i should wash my mouth out for saying it..... :lol:
I've got some spare bleach for you :wink: :thumbup:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Virt wrote:
bigspanishmarty wrote:i hate to say it but the yellow is growing on me, with carbon high level cans and a satin black frame, i reckon i could live with yellow, i know i know i should wash my mouth out for saying it..... :lol:
I've got some spare bleach for you :wink: :thumbup:
i'd rather wash my mouth out with soap and water thankyou very much, jesus your parents are strict..... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!