1776 all over again

General Biker Banter
Pyro

Re: 1776 all over again

Post by Pyro »

Stratman wrote: You started to make it personal by being abusive, so I replied similarly. Next time, don't be abusive and you won't be abused.
Like being back at school. "you started it"
Abusive by quoting one of the most promanent psychologists of all time. yeah nice one knobhead.
look it up- Sigmund Freud "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"
why DO you fear weapons?
mr.john.coates

Post by mr.john.coates »

Hey, guys - Come on, let's keep it all civilised. This is supposed to be a fun place,after all. We don't want the Moderators leaping in and locking the thread !
NT650V in Red
VTR1000R in Blue
Pushbike in Yellow
Wife in Bed
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

understand its not exactly the same , but arms companies in the u.s are big players , are big companies and to attack them is political suicide, (its a massive industry)
And who are the biggest (or at least one of) arms dealers in the works. We are the UK.

(:-})
Last edited by VTRDark on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
==============================Enter the Darkside
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

mr.john.coates wrote:Hey, guys - Come on, let's keep it all civilised. This is supposed to be a fun place,after all. We don't want the Moderators leaping in and locking the thread !
Lock it. i for one have run out of creative things to say.
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Post by firestorm_al »

NHSH wrote:Not to mention all the small privet manufacturers, in some countries like Pakistan that will supply on demand without any restrictions.
We want ..... A SHRUBBERY!!!! :lol:
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

firestorm_al wrote:
NHSH wrote:Not to mention all the small privet manufacturers, in some countries like Pakistan that will supply on demand without any restrictions.
We want ..... A SHRUBBERY!!!! :lol:
Sorry Al, didn't quite get it :? Can you fill me in on the Shrubbery?
Thanks mate
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

It's a very British thing matey, originates from Monty Python & the Holy Grail and the Knights who say Nee!!!!!
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote:It's a very British thing matey, originates from Monty Python & the Holy Grail and the Knights who say Nee!!!!!

Ni Sir Ni!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=knigh ... =firefox-a

I know, I know it should be 3 Sir 3, from the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch sketch, before any one points it out to me...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Perhaps we can invest via a hedge fund? :lol: :lol:
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Bush didn't help much, tbh.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

firestorm_al wrote:
yeah and their shops are open 7 days a week from half 7 in the morning till about 10 at night every day of the year :thumbup:

brilliant
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

MacV2 wrote:
Kev L wrote:It's a very British thing matey, originates from Monty Python & the Holy Grail and the Knights who say Nee!!!!!

Ni Sir Ni!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=knigh ... =firefox-a

I know, I know it should be 3 Sir 3, from the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch sketch, before any one points it out to me...
OK :) Now I get it, haven't watched this movie for many years :))) I wish I understood all the nuances back then, would have been more fun to watch :thumbup:
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
rollingthunderx2

Post by rollingthunderx2 »

If you think you need an assault rifle and 30 round magazines, you should'nt have a gun. :thumbdown:
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

rollingthunderx2 wrote:If you think you need an assault rifle and 30 round magazines, you should'nt have a gun. :thumbdown:
Are you sure with your definition? Assault rifle is actually Fully Automatic Rifle or in other words Machine Gun that spits average of 600 to 900 bullets per minute or more, it is not sold in the US or in EU/UK for that matter to any civilians. It is strictly for military use, not even the police have these, did you ever see police using machine guns to mow people down??? :think: hmmm...

Ladies and gentleman, before you type any additional comments or claims, please read from the following link, it will fill you in on real facts about the US guns issues and politics, after you done reading you may debate further.
Regards
http://www.assaultweapon.info/
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

NHSH wrote:
rollingthunderx2 wrote:If you think you need an assault rifle and 30 round magazines, you should'nt have a gun. :thumbdown:
Are you sure with your definition? Assault rifle is actually Fully Automatic Rifle or in other words Machine Gun that spits average of 600 to 900 bullets per minute or more, it is not sold in the US or in EU/UK for that matter to any civilians. It is strictly for military use, not even the police have these, did you ever see police using machine guns to mow people down??? :think: hmmm...

Ladies and gentleman, before you type any additional comments or claims, please read from the following link, it will fill you in on real facts about the US guns issues and politics, after you done reading you may debate further.
Regards
http://www.assaultweapon.info/
well if you think that makes things better I feel we are having a different debate.
I think the problem is the easy availability of guns?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.