Led mirrors

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Re: Led mirrors

Post by Kev L »

MJONESY wrote:problem was i didnt realise the effect colours have, the blue on it originally made it rapid but it had the white on there to slow it down a bit,
i then made the fatal mistake of painting it this colour Image
i thought there was enough black to tame it a bit but it just was to much of an animal so ended up with red and black but that just made it to slow :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

+1

:clap: :clap:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

cybercarl wrote:
MJONESY wrote:I wouldn't if i were you had a set on my YZF750 they were crap, indicators were only any good as an addition to the normal ones, i had to fit extra indicators in the end (which irritated me after spending ages filling the holes during the respray) the glass on them is really thin the rubber boots don't fit properly and the plastic casings are cheap and nasty

only picture i can find of them fitted

Nice bike, there's something about that which is quite eye-catching. :thumbup:

(:-})
Yes for a traffic warden As its parked in double yellows !! Lol
MJONESY

Post by MJONESY »

lol its ok its in borth we dont have traffic wardens except carnival day lol beauty of living in wales lol, although i did have a copper parked outside the house one night with his blue lights going and was told to either turn them off or have them inserted somewhere he chose to turn them of :lol: :lol: :lol:
p.s dont partake in your oldmans homebrew if you want to make any sense haha :?