What a pair of idiots.

General Biker Banter
StormingHonda

What a pair of idiots.

Post by StormingHonda »

Idiots racing in BMW's, rant removed lol.

140mph death race
VTRDark

Re: What a pair of idiots.

Post by VTRDark »

Fixed your link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ath%20race
I don't really give a sh1t, so what they have killed themselves. The only downside to it is that it will affect other young drivers as the insurance will rise and it gives them all a bad name. It's a shame the cars didn't survive. :roll:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

quote:
The men involved are understood to be from the Bangladeshi or Pakistani community in east London.

:roll: meh.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

more wasted lifes, when will people learn.... :roll:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

cybercarl wrote:Fixed your link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ath%20race
I don't really give a sh1t, so what they have killed themselves. The only downside to it is that it will affect other young drivers as the insurance will rise and it gives them all a bad name. It's a shame the cars didn't survive. :roll:

My link works when I click on it, does it not for you?.

The thing is speeding is one thing, but what a pair of idiots having a race on the roads, I was listining to LBC this morning on nightshift and Steve allen was saying that he was glad they are dead and it serves them right 8O
thumperslaw

Post by thumperslaw »

sh1t happens
98 storm with goodies!

Srad seven fiddy stuntbike

K100 "flying brick"

R.I.P engine number 5
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yours works fine. It didn't when I first saw the post. You must have been in the process of editing it as I was reading.

==============================Enter the Darkside
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

cybercarl wrote:
Yours works fine. It didn't when I first saw the post. You must have been in the process of editing it as I was reading.

yeah I was editing the hell outta it :D
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

thumperslaw wrote:sh1t happens
sh1t happening to sh1t is fine, when sh1t happens to be shat on non-sh1t innocents, then that is wrong sh1t and sh1t that shouldn't happen.
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

No sh1t !
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

sh1t yeah
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

I think the thread title is wrong...................there was more than 2 idiots involved in this, you are forgetting the Tw*ts in the 3rd car that started fighting with the survivors!!!!!!!!

I have to agree that this might be a good example of Darwins theory, but it is a shame if they risk the lives of innocent bystanders in their valiant attempt to improve the local gene pool
AMcQ
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

No sympathy for them. Wanna live like a tw@ dont expect me to shed a tear when you die like one.

2 less BMs on the road is a great thing.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
mik_str

Post by mik_str »

Darwinism.... don't mean to sound crass but so long as no innocent parties are killed or injured, oh well, a few less morons taking up valuable space on the Earth..... I have zero pity for people bent on self-destruction......

In a somewhat related topic, I wish all the enlightened souls bent on martyrdom by blowing themselves up (typically in public spaces) would just all get together for a big convention and have one big blast (no innocent parties in range of danger) and be done with it.....
99 VTR1000F Firestorm, a.k.a. The Carbon Express
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

mik_str wrote:Darwinism.... don't mean to sound crass but so long as no innocent parties are killed or injured, oh well, a few less morons taking up valuable space on the Earth..... I have zero pity for people bent on self-destruction......

In a somewhat related topic, I wish all the enlightened souls bent on martyrdom by blowing themselves up (typically in public spaces) would just all get together for a big convention and have one big blast (no innocent parties in range of danger) and be done with it.....
Now that I wouldpay to watch. Bet Sky would get the rights to, Nick Griffin could host the show :lol: :lol:
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "