another brake line Q

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Martin

another brake line Q

Post by Martin »

Upon delivery of the new bike next month, I'm thinking of changing the OE rubber hoses for a set of Goodridge braided steel jobbies... I've been warned off getting the ones with coloured alloy banjos and advised to go for stainless, something to do with all the salt we like to put on our roads. Trouble is I like the look of the alloy, but not if it'll be dangerous. Got any views :?:
firestorm_al
Site Admin

Re: another brake line Q

Post by firestorm_al »

Martin wrote:Upon delivery of the new bike next month, I'm thinking of changing the OE rubber hoses for a set of Goodridge braided steel jobbies... I've been warned off getting the ones with coloured alloy banjos and advised to go for stainless, something to do with all the salt we like to put on our roads. Trouble is I like the look of the alloy, but not if it'll be dangerous. Got any views :?:
The coloured alloy ones look gay! Is that a good enough reason to go for the stainless ones?? :wink:
Martin

Post by Martin »

Thou Shalt not mince....understood.
jooshead

Post by jooshead »

what Al said!!! :D

Also remember to get yourself 4 small stainless P-clips to replace the nasty OEM black mettal and wubber monsters. 8)
hmmmmmmmnn cubes & carbs...