Internet Punks

General Biker Banter
seb421

Internet Punks

Post by seb421 »

If i had a car i would have probably punted this prick off, what a douche bag.

[youtube][/youtube]

What's the point in him even having a bike and riding around busy street's for what looks like no point at all than to be a prick and look for problems, you can see them a mile off and he actively goes looking for the problems, it looks less fun than the works commute
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
lloydie

Re: Internet Punks

Post by lloydie »

Yet but nice clear footage tho lol
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

i cba watching it all cos the guy is clearly a blert.
riding round in a discourteous manner criticising others while letting go of the bars to give double finger, then almost hitting a pedestrian who is already halfway across the road...

he needs to learn (preferably the hard way) that when youre on a bike there is no such thing as right of way. :Ball Kick:

riding past cars shaking your head is a sure way to trigger red mist in a driver, and get pulled out on / slammed on etc...
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I'm surprised no one pulled out a gun and shot him. Check the link out in the comments, there is a video of what happens when a bike hits a pedestrian. :eek2

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

what a chipolata, some one will take him out one day.... :roll:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

By the way he is riding and behaving I would say he had never had an of or been knocked off .
If he had of been he would have more respect for the 3 ton cars waiting to run him over .
It's bikers like him that give us a bad name .
hugeduck

Post by hugeduck »

benny hedges wrote:i cba watching it all cos the guy is clearly a blert.
riding round in a discourteous manner criticising others while letting go of the bars to give double finger, then almost hitting a pedestrian who is already halfway across the road...

he needs to learn (preferably the hard way) that when youre on a bike there is no such thing as right of way. :Ball Kick:

riding past cars shaking your head is a sure way to trigger red mist in a driver, and get pulled out on / slammed on etc...

i was told by my driving instructor that as soon as a pedestrian puts a foot on the road, they have right of way. obviously it doesnt work like that, but i can see why
seb421

Post by seb421 »

lloydiecbr wrote:By the way he is riding and behaving I would say he had never had an of or been knocked off .
If he had of been he would have more respect for the 3 ton cars waiting to run him over .
It's bikers like him that give us a bad name .
Agree the guys a wombles douche bag i think that's what the Americans say anyway lol

I'm sure in England if a person has already started to cross the road its there right of way? thought it would be the same in america tbh

oh just looked, Rule 108 of the Highway Code: "give way to pedestrians crossing the road into which you are turning" ..... sure it must be similar in America, he had just turned right i think then pinned it towards that person trying to cross an empty road
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I suppose it depends on what state your in, but their laws are totally different. Cars rule and pedestrians come second, hence the jaywalking laws.

StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

I always thought you gave way to pedestrians on the double dotted lines to turn out of a turning and they had to give way to you on a single line.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Only in America...

http://news.sky.com/story/1007776/drive ... punishment
A woman in Ohio has been ordered to wear an 'idiot' sign after driving on a footpath to avoid a school bus picking up children.
:lol:
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
'12 Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE Tenni.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That's funny, they should make people wear signs over here too. :lol: :lol:

NHSH

Post by NHSH »

cybercarl wrote:I suppose it depends on what state your in, but their laws are totally different. Cars rule and pedestrians come second, hence the jaywalking laws.

Yes and no, pedestrians do come first by the law, but in some places like NYC, Miami, Detroit and etc... there is just no respect for pedestrians at all, In Boston on the other hand pedestrians walk where ever they feel like and everybody stops, oh and that includes bicycle riders as well to the point they take over the road and slaw down traffic almost like in the Netherlands.

As for the video, he is what's called here A" Hole and D' Head, that's a great way to to get bad reputation for bikers, he will end up getting punched or over run by road rager cager!
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

Don't know if you guy's seen that, but I think it's really funny:
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
playerone

Post by playerone »

NHSH wrote:Don't know if you guy's seen that, but I think it's really funny:
It's certainly more entertaining than the original footage :lol: :lol: :lol: