unappreciated at work.

General Biker Banter
ging500

Re: unappreciated at work.

Post by ging500 »

One of my work colleagyes was in before his shift, around 15 mins and they asked him if he wud start early stating tht you shud be flexible. He simply asked whether he cud go home early on friday she just stuttered and he replied to her tht ir was about being flexible !! Haha pissed off quickly !!
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

StormingHonda wrote:
scott02464 wrote:I'm not being funny but if your late then your late..... If they don't dock your wage then what message are they telling the rest of the workforce? 'Have an hour or two off in the morning we don't mind'
Maybe was a bit harsh docking you straight away without any previous warnings! Has this happened to anyone else or have they just used you as an example?

Stick to your role map mate then maybe you won't feel like they ow you anything....
I'm the sort of person who goes to the doctors and dentist in my own time, most people their book it in work time, I really felt I should have been cut some slack atleast once.
Same here mate, sounds like the witch was kinda making an example of you to the rest of them. A ver unpredictable species for sure (blob time)
pariah

Post by pariah »

Trouble is now a days , they know that there are hundreds of people out there looking for work . This with the new orders change of laws to protect working people being demised will only make things worse for us.
Basiclly if you dont like it, Leave is all they will say. We can get 2 immigrants working all hours for half what we pay you.
Back to the dark ages and days of the work house for us PLEBS. :Ball Kick:
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

pariah wrote:Trouble is now a days , they know that there are hundreds of people out there looking for work . This with the new orders change of laws to protect working people being demised will only make things worse for us.
Basiclly if you dont like it, Leave is all they will say. We can get 2 immigrants working all hours for half what we pay you.
Back to the dark ages and days of the work house for us PLEBS. :Ball Kick:
History repeats itself, and by then the rich will get a nasty lesson in why the victorian rich helped up the living standards of the lower classes and why the working classes messed them up.