General Biker Banter
lloydie

Re: anyone in north wales or leeds? need some help

Post by lloydie »

DOH :-)
Steve97

Post by Steve97 »

[quote="AMCQ46Also, I have to admit that when I am stressed and cant sleep, I plan a bike ride or try and work out how I will impliment a modification. and when all the women in my house [wife, 2 teenage girls and also the cat!] are doing my head in I go to the garage to unwind. Bikes are our saviour :thumbup:[/quote]

Amen on that one !! :thumbup:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

m8 count it as a blessing in disguise.

change the locks and order new debit / credit cards.
a guy was telling me the other day his mrs did the same and came back to copy the details off his cards, 16 digit number, expiry, security number etc and systematically fleeced him on payday....

he didnt suspect a thing as she hadnt actually taken his cards, but ordered a rail pass, flights to jamaica and guernsey and bought a whole new wardrobe online.
beware! theyre sneaky bitches. chances are she's got a couple of other witches telling her what to do so be very carefull.

take it as a lucky escape, throw a party and go out shaggin. :thumbup:

women dont just walk out btw.... you probably dont want to hear this but 99% chance shes been chatting to / seeing someone she met online and thats where she is.
how do i know??? you dont want to know :Ball Kick:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

I'd break her and sell her for parts :lol:
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

I will keep my eyes open for you

Regards
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

That is a good bit of advice Benny ;-)
MJONESY

Post by MJONESY »

women are all nutters mate, hell hath no fury like a woman who has absolutely bugger all to moan about, and anything you do say will be taken, noted and twisted around in worst possible way and used against you when you least expect it. :thumbup:

Change your locks and your dads, report her to the police for theft of your stuff, change your bank cards, and as benny said go and find somewhere to dip your wick. :thumbup:

must be something in the air at the moment, everywhere i turn people seem to be either on the verge of splitting up or are splitting up (me included)
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I'd break her and sell her for parts :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: That made me chuckle.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

MJONESY wrote:women are all nutters mate, hell hath no fury like a woman who has absolutely bugger all to moan about, and anything you do say will be taken, noted and twisted around in worst possible way and used against you when you least expect it. :thumbup:

Change your locks and your dads, report her to the police for theft of your stuff, change your bank cards, and as benny said go and find somewhere to dip your wick. :thumbup:

must be something in the air at the moment, everywhere i turn people seem to be either on the verge of splitting up or are splitting up (me included)

As I was reading that lot I was detecting a hint of bitterness, then when I got to that last line you cleared up any doubt. Hope she didn't wreck any more of your cars on the way out.

Hope the future works out for you and tony
AMcQ
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Cheer up dude, things happen for a reason and they say that all good things to come to an end, well so do the bad, do as people said change locks, cards etc just to cover your ass, and let her get on with whatever hissy fit shes having in her life, its none of your concern and you shouldnt care, she choose her path.

Anyway look at it as a blessing, she sounds like a loony, better to wake up with her gone than wake up with your d**k in your mouth :wink:
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

well its all transpired that we actually split 2 weeks ago, I just didnt know about, ok will admit I knew something was wrong from about sunday just gone as things started to drop into place and reality clawed its way in.
She turned up last week on wednesday, stayed till 2pm thursday and when she left as far as I was aware we were still together, but she was moving up to wales to look after her son because her ex was in with possible liver cancer.
And she had a job working in leeds area for a rail company.
The doubt set in when a mate of mine said that the company he works for services these particular units the used on the railway and that he was aware that the company she was working for was only operating in Kent, Susses and Dorset, that kind of made me wonder.
Then her best friend phoned me yesterday and said I can't lie or cover this up any more, She has left you, she's not coming back and don't want anything to do with you, She isn't in leeds and is possibly closer than you think. and her friend said there's nothing wrong with her ex husband.

More came to light today, she told MY best mate 2 weeks ago that it was over.

Had her on the phone saying she still loves me but dont want to be with me, made loads of excuses etc.... of why.

I'm feeling a little walked over and head f**ked if I'm honest, lent her money just before she left and if I'd known this I wouldnt have done.

Not come at a very good time, as you guys know the issue with my back, issues Ive had with my kids, and ex-wife, problems with my grandad and my dad. And all the crap about about my employer and claims against them.

I know what your saying storminghonda, but Never felt like this before with anyone, and I mean any one never felt like this with my ex the mother of my kids

such is life I spose, just Ive got alot of sh1t on my plate and didnt need anymore, thanks for the support guys, being off work and bored and not able to do alot isnt helping, have no one to talk to during the day and finding it all a bit much. the annoying part of it is other people saw it coming and i didnt and why didnt my best mate say something!
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

sorry you are so upset at the moment but time is a great healer and remember as one door closes another (or many ) opens

good luck mate :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

sounds like your best off without her buddy, i think we've all been there with a woman at some point in our lifes, so its time to move on, as the guys say change the locks and sell her stuff, i imagine you ain't going to get your money back, report the car as stolen or taken without consent, it might sound harsh but it doesn't sound like she cares about your feelings.
good luck with whatever you choose to do tony.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
seb421

Post by seb421 »

TonyW650 wrote:well its all transpired that we actually split 2 weeks ago, I just didnt know about, ok will admit I knew something was wrong from about sunday just gone as things started to drop into place and reality clawed its way in.
She turned up last week on wednesday, stayed till 2pm thursday and when she left as far as I was aware we were still together, but she was moving up to wales to look after her son because her ex was in with possible liver cancer.
And she had a job working in leeds area for a rail company.
The doubt set in when a mate of mine said that the company he works for services these particular units the used on the railway and that he was aware that the company she was working for was only operating in Kent, Susses and Dorset, that kind of made me wonder.
Then her best friend phoned me yesterday and said I can't lie or cover this up any more, She has left you, she's not coming back and don't want anything to do with you, She isn't in leeds and is possibly closer than you think. and her friend said there's nothing wrong with her ex husband.

More came to light today, she told MY best mate 2 weeks ago that it was over.

Had her on the phone saying she still loves me but dont want to be with me, made loads of excuses etc.... of why.

I'm feeling a little walked over and head f**ked if I'm honest, lent her money just before she left and if I'd known this I wouldnt have done.

Not come at a very good time, as you guys know the issue with my back, issues Ive had with my kids, and ex-wife, problems with my grandad and my dad. And all the crap about about my employer and claims against them.

I know what your saying storminghonda, but Never felt like this before with anyone, and I mean any one never felt like this with my ex the mother of my kids

such is life I spose, just Ive got alot of sh1t on my plate and didnt need anymore, thanks for the support guys, being off work and bored and not able to do alot isnt helping, have no one to talk to during the day and finding it all a bit much. the annoying part of it is other people saw it coming and i didnt and why didnt my best mate say something!

If his loyalties lie with her and not you wombles this man off immediately, he's either shagging her / shagged her or wanting to shag her, you don't need a snake like this

Between my mates we have the unwritten rule that you never get with a mates ex, never. if they tell you something in confidence you wombles them over and tell your mate right away.

Get a dog fantastic company that will love you no matter what, i never feel lonely in the house as long as i have my dog about (i work at night and the house is empty till gone 5pm so when i'm up its just me and the dog, or the g/f when shes round)

Soon mate you will have a new bird one thats not a complete b8stard, and a new best mate, but at least you will still have the bike and all the greatness that comes with it.

Get a doggie doesn't have to be a big one, best companion dog i've had has been Rosie dog

[youtube][/youtube]

Hope you feel better soon mate, when her friend said she's closer than you think do you think she was hinting that she's staying with your mate?

Either way wombles them both off and start again
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

shes not run off with my mate.
its just the way she has done things.
I feel so let down, why couldnt she just tell me, instead of me having to work it out and one of her friends having to tell me and one of my friends already knowing.
My family think shes great and are totally shocked.
I don't do relationships because of this, I'm one of these people that puts so much in that when this happens its blows me out the water.
oh well!