If you could punch someone really hard in the face...

General Biker Banter
TonyW650

Re: If you could punch someone really hard in the face...

Post by TonyW650 »

the entire british goverment, one at a time with a horse shoe in the boxing glove?
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

TonyW650 wrote:the entire british goverment, one at a time with a horse shoe in the boxing glove?
Or even better, a horse shoe connected to a horses foot. We could get the Sed people to stand behind the horse and tickle its undergarment!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

scott02464 wrote:
TonyW650 wrote:the entire british goverment, one at a time with a horse shoe in the boxing glove?
Or even better, a horse shoe connected to a horses foot. We could get the Sed people to stand behind the horse and tickle its undergarment!
You do have some very peculiar pastimes Scott. What under garments do you dress your horses in locally then fella? Is that only after a couple of Black Sheep?
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MJONESY

Post by MJONESY »

so far i havent seen anyone that i wouldnt enjoy punching in the face, the main one that would face my wrath is that spitting retarded f*****g moron david miliband, he would get the same treatment as he did at school starting with his having his head flushed down the s**tter (preferably one full of s**t) rapidly followed by any other form of torture i could think of. To think that the moron stands a real chance of being the prime minister in a couple of years time defies belief, career politician that has never done a proper days work in his life. C***.

sorry rant over :thumbup:
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

MJONESY wrote:so far i havent seen anyone that i wouldnt enjoy punching in the face, the main one that would face my wrath is that spitting retarded f*****g moron david miliband, he would get the same treatment as he did at school starting with his having his head flushed down the s**tter (preferably one full of s**t) rapidly followed by any other form of torture i could think of. To think that the moron stands a real chance of being the prime minister in a couple of years time defies belief, career politician that has never done a proper days work in his life. C***.

sorry rant over :thumbup:
You mean Ed ??
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Both brothers are equally deserving of your wraith mate but it's Ed who leads (????) the opposition. David is the one who got kicked into touch.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MJONESY

Post by MJONESY »

your right i do mean ed, they are both spitting moronic tossers in fairness, when either of them come on the tv or radio i turn it off they irritate me that much
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Just bang they heads into each other at full speed, kill two birds with one stone. :lol: :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside