Non bikers

General Biker Banter
Vtrkidda

Non bikers

Post by Vtrkidda »

why do they think they can just step out on you? , Sunday gone a mother and kids again just stepped out, so clutch in full revs that'll show her :lol:

Why do people do this to bikes scooters etc.....?
:x drives me mad
Loud pipes save lives!
lloydie

Re: Non bikers

Post by lloydie »

next time pop a wheelie .
they wont do it again
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Cans arent loud enough mate lol
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

you need a 2-1 exhaust :lol:
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

I know you have a spare :twisted: you don't need 2 :shifty:Will one of my link pipes fit the pipes a high level one sideded thumper 8)
Loud pipes save lives!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Vtrkidda wrote:I know you have a spare :twisted: you don't need 2 :shifty:Will one of my link pipes fit the pipes a high level one sideded thumper 8)
no you would need to have one made
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

I've noticed this in recent years, years ago car driver used to show a lot of respect, when bikers used to kick big dents into cars, rip wing mirrors off and grab dozy motorist around the throat, nowadays, no respect.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

StormingHonda wrote:kick big dents into cars, rip wing mirrors off and grab dozy motorist around the throat.
^ what he said. works for me. :Ball Kick:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

StormingHonda wrote:I've noticed this in recent years, years ago car driver used to show a lot of respect, when bikers used to kick big dents into cars, rip wing mirrors off and grab dozy motorist around the throat, nowadays, no respect.
Tru dat, when I was despatch riding in London years back I used to carry a little half-pound hammer tucked into my steel-toe-capped welly, and folded my seaman's sock over it.

I had LOADS of respect.

Can't even rip a wing mirror off any more, if they're heated you'll burn your gloves.

These young kids, they don't know how good they've got it, why when I was young, what was I saying, did I doze off there, how long was I asleep, did I miss anything, is it time for Countdown or my meds yet nurse?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Just been out to pick up a Silverwing my mate bought on ebay.

Went to overtake a car when the young driver thought he'd be clever and swerve into my path, then get all cocky as I went by.

What the little Hippo doesnt realise is if I'd not been on someone elses bike, I'd have stopped him and kicked the wombles out of him in front of his girlfriend.

Put my life in danger you eat hospital food !! Through a wombles straw !!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

[quote="tony.mon] my seaman's sock ?[/quote]

your semen sock? :think:

You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

leevtr wrote:Just been out to pick up a Silverwing my mate bought on ebay.

Went to overtake a car when the young driver thought he'd be clever and swerve into my path, then get all cocky as I went by.

What the little Hippo doesnt realise is if I'd not been on someone elses bike, I'd have stopped him and kicked the wombles out of him in front of his girlfriend.

Put my life in danger you eat hospital food !! Through a ferking straw !!
haha - lightweight - feed through a stomach tube. I did once whack a dent in a car - years ago a bloke on a motorway thought he could overtake without changing lanes, brushed my knee, had a little wobble, caught him up and kick his door - he went ape, just gassed it after that :D
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

The last proper road rage incident I was in ( actually was my mate ) involved driver been punched in the head repeatedly by my mate, whislt his other half was screaming, me getting thown over the bonnet of the car, and then my mate fighting with the police outside the police station ( the driver got out his car and ran in there ), and one copper getting his head smashed on the floor and bleeding everywhere.

Me not happy as the VP of the club I was in being detained, and me trying to get a club member to come to me and ride his bike back.

Was not a happy hour.
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

I dont know if its me but the biggest problem at the moment, is young women drivers, either texting on the phone, pulling out on you like its there right or just a total lack of road courtesy when you do let them out and not even acknlowedging you.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

kick big dents into cars, rip wing mirrors off
Yep been there, done that. Funny enough mostly when I was dispatch riding also. :lol: or bang on the roof of the car as hard as you can without causing any damage and the noise shits the life out of them.
Can't even rip a wing mirror off any more, if they're heated you'll burn your gloves.
A boot works better as you ride past. :lol:
Now that really winds me up as you know it was intentional. :evil:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside