Tail

Nice Zorsts?

Post by Tail »

Catch me if you can
lumpyv

Re: Nice Zorsts?

Post by lumpyv »

i think they look good :thumbup:

can they increase power?? and if so how much?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
playerone

Post by playerone »

They make some very nice cans, had a stall at weston bike night with a few models on display when i went one night :thumbup:
Tail

Post by Tail »

i might have to treat myself :lol:
Catch me if you can
beemer1957

Post by beemer1957 »

I now have a nice set of stainless links to go with the blue flame evo's i bought from fleabay. Only five more days of staring at an oil rig and i can get them fitted, No work for 29 days :beer: :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin Playtime :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

What first cnc top yoke and renthals, braided hose's, CCT's, Zorst's. finish and sell Triton or spend some time with the wife ! Mmmmmmmmm Number 1. Storm 2. Triton 3. Wife ????? :crazy:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'd go for the sp engineering carbon tri ovals stubby's, high mounted, with the bottoms of the exhausts slightly turned in........ :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

I have their round Stainless XLS ones, and they are lovely, loud enough with the Db killers in and blooming marvellous without. Really nice family firm to deal with. After I had made my mind up as to what i wanted the boss said right then I had better go and make them! Two days later on my doorstep, beautifully made went on effortlessly. As a mate said, they are too nice to put on the bike, just hang them on the wall :crazy:

They have all the right markings for the mot, and set my car alarm off in case the neighbours dont hear me leaving! :beer:

Mike_0001

Post by Mike_0001 »

Been chatting with these people a bit over the last month, trying to find best solution for mine. Can I just say they have been very helpful and I know where my money will be going when the time comes...big bore xls :D