paint code???

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Damo81

Re: paint code???

Post by Damo81 »

Damo81 wrote:
Kev L wrote:Scott I am now officially confused. I thought your bike was the same colour as mine but there you go. Anyone know how many shades of blue they made the Storm in? I know there was Jerez or Teal blue (the colour that dare not speak it's name!) Dark Blue and Candy blue, now there seems to be another shade I hadn't noticed.
:eh: :problem:
yeh it does look similar...but i think yours kev is a slightly darker blue....dosent seem to have a purple shimmer to it.... i may be wrong lol...waiting to see pics from scott02464 to compare :Beer Popcorn:
i have to say now ive seen scotts yours kev seems more a match......im struggaling with obtaing a code as the guy i brought my storm off had it resprayed from black to blue (wise choice lol) i think yours scott may be darker then even kevs :confused
Sitting On My VTR At Full Throttle Is Like Sitting On A Washing Machine At Fast Spin....No Wonder I Ride Around With A Hard On !
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Damo, if you want to pop down to Hertford at some point you can compare them side by side, or you could wait until the Kent Workshop day and compare your bike with the selection that turn up in the superior colour.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Damo81

Post by Damo81 »

Kev L wrote:Damo, if you want to pop down to Hertford at some point you can compare them side by side, or you could wait until the Kent Workshop day and compare your bike with the selection that turn up in the superior colour.
i like your thinking :thumbup: yeh i think it will be best to compare before i start ordering paint .....just gotta wait for a dry spell with all this rain at the mo :lol: :lol:
Sitting On My VTR At Full Throttle Is Like Sitting On A Washing Machine At Fast Spin....No Wonder I Ride Around With A Hard On !
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

OK mate just give me a shout when it suits you.
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

Yeah i agree, its a hard one to judge now theres more than one (closely matching) Blue :think:

It would be good as Kev says to match them side by side.

Scott
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Kev L wrote:Anyone know how many shades of blue they made the Storm in? I know there was Jerez or Teal blue (the colour that dare not speak it's name!) Dark Blue and Candy blue, now there seems to be another shade I hadn't noticed.
Too many!

ducks
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

BigVeeGrin wrote:
Kev L wrote:Anyone know how many shades of blue they made the Storm in? I know there was Jerez or Teal blue (the colour that dare not speak it's name!) Dark Blue and Candy blue, now there seems to be another shade I hadn't noticed.
Too many!

ducks
Now, now your jealousy is showing. Go and show your lack of imagination by painting yet another part of your bike black!!!
:wave: