Manual CCT's for sale.

Moderator: VTRDark

Rider on a Storm

Re: Manual CCT's for sale.

Post by Rider on a Storm »

cybercarl wrote:I think mine have turned up this morning. Bloody postman did not knock the door loud enough and I never woke up. I have been left a card through the door Doh. Shall be picking up Monday now!

Thanks Tray, I will let you know it's defo them :thumbup:

(:-})
:beer: :shh: Carl has a sore head let him sleep :lol: tks for the update m8
Tray
YETI

Post by YETI »

received my 2 sets today :thumbup:
many thanks
YETI..

did think i was getting one red set though :( oh well .
Rider on a Storm

YETI wrote:received my 2 sets today :thumbup:
many thanks
YETI..

sorry m8, see previous post from last week I posted that red didnt work first effort i,m afraid, only got these yesterday still though I did do you a good deal for the 2 polished sets, if you want you could re-sell one polished set to one of the members and I can get you a red set for next week :think: ????? failing that I could do an exchange now that I have a few in red.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Tray
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

How about a set in Gold Leaf for YETI :lol: :lol: :lol:

==============================Enter the Darkside
YETI

Post by YETI »

Rider on a Storm wrote:
many thanks
YETI..

sorry m8, see previous post from last week I posted that red didnt work first effort i,m afraid, only got these yesterday still though I did do you a good deal for the 2 polished sets, if you want you could re-sell one polished set to one of the members and I can get you a red set for next week :think: ????? failing that I could do an exchange now that I have a few in red.

dont worry about it , im more than happy with the ones ive received
though if you do some gold ones give me a shout :lol:
Rider on a Storm

YETI wrote:
Rider on a Storm wrote:
many thanks
YETI..

dont worry about it , im more than happy with the ones ive received
though if you do some gold ones give me a shout :lol:
:lol: whats the going rate per once these days, now where did the missus put them earings :wink:
Tray
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Thanks Tray,

CCT's turned up today. :thumbup: I shall be fitting in a week or so, might even make a video tutorial for others! So I will let you know how I get on. Should be a straight forward job with no probs.

Cheers mate :wink:

darrenmartin

Post by darrenmartin »

Hi "Rider" any chance of a set of CCT's my friend :?: i dont mind having to wait if you have to build up the numbers 1st :thumbup: Many thanks (oh and the polished are fine for me)
Like Riding Thunder and Lightning
boz

Post by boz »

cybercarl wrote:Thanks Tray,

CCT's turned up today. :thumbup: I shall be fitting in a week or so, might even make a video tutorial for others! So I will let you know how I get on. Should be a straight forward job with no probs.

Great idea the video tutorial mate....I would defiantly use that. Are you actually going to do it?
CBR900rr Fireblade
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I will be in a few weeks, mate needs to test new camera out! at the moment I'm layed up with bad back and I got an exhaust project on the go. So once that's out the way I shall be doing CCT's.

With regards to video I don't intend on just filming/editing the usual You Tube amatuer stuff (though there is some usefull stuff there) I intend on filming with professional sound and picture quality with clear shots of the process.
I have never fitted CCT's before but have seen it done and IMO pretty competent when it comes to mechanics. I will follow along with Sirch's thread http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8326 going through each stage myself first (practise run) and then on camera. Footage will then be edited with text where needs be, maybe pointing arrows superimposed on parts. And off course the all important disclaimer :lol:

It will be a profesionaly made video which should make things easier for some in the future. I quite often find it easier to learn from video tutorials than reading the manual. It's not somthing I am going to rush into, like I say I have a bit on at the moment. Got to get that out the way first and then on to CCT's. :thumbup:

Ride Safe :thumbup:

Rider on a Storm

cybercarl wrote:I will be in a few weeks, mate needs to test new camera out! at the moment I'm layed up with bad back and I got an exhaust project on the go. So once that's out the way I shall be doing CCT's.

With regards to video I don't intend on just filming/editing the usual You Tube amatuer stuff (though there is some usefull stuff there) I intend on filming with professional sound and picture quality with clear shots of the process.
I have never fitted CCT's before but have seen it done and IMO pretty competent when it comes to mechanics. I will follow along with Sirch's thread http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8326 going through each stage myself first (practise run) and then on camera. Footage will then be edited with text where needs be, maybe pointing arrows superimposed on parts. And off course the all important disclaimer :lol:

It will be a profesionaly made video which should make things easier for some in the future. I quite often find it easier to learn from video tutorials than reading the manual. It's not somthing I am going to rush into, like I say I have a bit on at the moment. Got to get that out the way first and then on to CCT's. :thumbup:

And this years nomination for best short film goes to our very own Cybercarl :clap: :clap: :clap: good on you m8.
Tray
Rider on a Storm

darrenmartin wrote:Hi "Rider" any chance of a set of CCT's my friend :?: i dont mind having to wait if you have to build up the numbers 1st :thumbup: Many thanks (oh and the polished are fine for me)
pm sent Darren :thumbup:
Tray
Rider on a Storm

cybercarl wrote:Thanks Tray,

was it them that came last sat when you were :Sleep: :lol:
Tray
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Actually no they arrived this morning, small enough to go through the letterbox if I hadn't had them registed. :lol:
My other package could have gone throught the letterbox as well, don't know why the postie didn't try, the muppet, or maybe I should just wake up. :lol:

Have Fun :thumbup:

KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

cybercarl wrote:I will be in a few weeks, mate needs to test new camera out! at the moment I'm layed up with bad back and I got an exhaust project on the go. So once that's out the way I shall be doing CCT's.

yes and of course the first 3 hours of the video will detail how to make a hexagonal hole perfectly round using only cheese metal and an allen key and subsequent removal of cheese metal plug through other means.

the last 10 minutes will be the actual cct section :lol: