make sure you have a full tank of petrol

General Biker Banter
boz

Re: make sure you have a full tank of petrol

Post by boz »

Seven Of Nine Firestorm wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:I always support strike action, if there was no strike action we would all be temporary workers on the minimum wage, unless you were a proffessional.

Good luck to them.
+1
Right on comrade.....but the tanker drivers are being used themselves for political purposes. When ever there is domestic story like this one involving commie left wing no good striking greedy wasters, it always serves the purpose of covering up or distracting from another event the government would like to brush under the carpet i.e. political party donations and so on and so forth.
Personally, I like a good strike; takes me back to my childhood with power cuts and the winter of discontent.....ah the memories. I too have seen all these greedy b8stard at the only filling station in the area panic buying already...I mean come on FFS. Get a grip!
Just off down the Shell now with my 2 cars, my Storm, 10 ex-army surplus jerry cans and quad bike to carry them on. Gonna be a black marketeer and charge exorbitant prices in desperate times....sh1t, I've been beaten to it by the government and oil companies...tossers. Profiteering and extortion at its very best!
CBR900rr Fireblade
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

To be honest I never even heard of the strike till someone posted it here then I checked the news.

I agree to some extent, I really dont like the loony left, especially tossers like Ken livingston.

Don't get me started on that C***

The problem is with strikes is that we dont know the full story, the press say what they want to say and unfourtinatly people form their oppinions based on that, we dont fully know what the companies have put on the table that has got the unions moving into action.

I work for Ford and recently we came close to strike action ( it wasnt going to happen ), it was really quite sad to see people making misinformed comments about Ford workers and the strike action, on some forums, they didnt know all the facts.

I dont see anthing wrong or lefty people fighting for working rights, better wages, ect. It's often the companies that are greedy b8stard and force their workers to take strike action.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

The problem we have nowadays is people NOT taking action against companies, and thats when you see working rights, wage being cut down and temporary staff being employed instead of full time staff.
I agree, but don't forget with so many people out of work these days, if workers don't comply, the companies can replace too easily. And somtimes for half the wages.
Right on comrade.....but the tanker drivers are being used themselves for political purposes. When ever there is domestic story like this one involving commie left wing no good striking greedy wasters, it always serves the purpose of covering up or distracting from another event the government would like to brush under the carpet
That's what normally what happens.
Just off down the Shell now with my 2 cars, my Storm, 10 ex-army surplus jerry cans and quad bike to carry them on. Gonna be a black marketeer and charge exorbitant prices in desperate times....sh1t, I've been beaten to it by the government and oil companies...tossers. Profiteering and extortion at its very best!
Very good. :lol:
The problem is with strikes is that we dont know the full story, the press say what they want to say and unfourtinatly people form their oppinions based on that, we dont fully know what the companies have put on the table that has got the unions moving into action.
Too True. We should only beleve in what we see with our own eyes.
I dont see anthing wrong or lefty people fighting for working rights, better wages, ect. It's often the companies that are greedy b8stard and force their workers to take strike action.
Right on. But everyone has to be on the same wavelengh and stick to their guns for it to work.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

cybercarl wrote: I agree, but don't forget with so many people out of work these days, if workers don't comply, the companies can replace too easily. And somtimes for half the wages.
Sadly this is what happend with the Ford strike, we knew that if we went on Strike we would be giving the company a present.
cybercarl wrote:Right on. But everyone has to be on the same wavelengh and stick to their guns for it to work.

That include the polititions, they do nothing but blow hot air, and these tory slags just side with the companies, NU Labour aint no different.

They dont realise that if they were more like the Germans and French with regards to protecting its workforce we might still have some industries left.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE. :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

POWER TO THE PEOPLE. :lol:
Citizen Smith, those where the days. :lol: :lol:

Come the revolution. And yes the politicians do side with the companies too much as they are recieving back handers from them. It's all bloody politics. :thumbdown:

spider13

Post by spider13 »

iff i could get away with it and no it would be a success id be up for doing a guy fawkes on them,make my blood boil
as the saying goes,dont steal as the goverment dosnt like competition
steve :x
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Way petrol prices are going, soon it'll be cheaper to buy it in those lighter fuel cans.

Anyway, if I fill up the Storm it's half empty by the time I get home again. :?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Latest news is that the knob head politicians have said the wrong thing and pushed people into already panic buying. But as Tony.Mon mentioned on another thread, along the lines of, It does not stop us bikers jumping the queue. :lol: :lol: :lol:

boz

Post by boz »

We should all get to the petrol stations, buy all their fuel and they'd have to shut.......that would show the oil companies :clap:
CBR900rr Fireblade
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

if you want to be really pi%$ed off you want to look into the way the fascist junta we,ve got in charge are trying to make it harder for unions to call a strike.
vote them out!!
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

But what's the alternative? Milibland? sh1t. Whatever happened to different political parties? We just have varying shades of blue (which with my bike I should be happy with. But I ain't!).
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

fcuk me !! youve just made me realise my bike is tory blue with liberal wheels!!

any one got any nice revolutionary paint?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

filed up the sp earlier and nearly dropped it on diesel spilled on the forecourt.

it seems the idiot cagers are absolutely brimming their cars and fuel cant to overflow.
had to sponge the tyres clean before riding off - and then noticed arcs of diesel on the next few roundabouts, spilled from their overflowing tanks.

so be careful chaps - especially after a bit of rain - there will be a lot of diesel on the road.

stupid thing about panic buying - if people just arried on as normal there would be no need to panic, theres enough to go round.... its when everyone starts queing up to buy twice a much as usual the problem starts.

Richard heads.

be creful anyway - especially on the forecourts - you will see what i mean next time you fill up :thumbdown:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Thanks for that that Benny. :thumbup: We all know (I hope) about the diesel, especially after a bit of rain. But it's nice to have that gentle reminder. It's too easy to forget these things and go flying into the petrol station and almost drop our bikes.
stupid thing about panic buying - if people just arried on as normal there would be no need to panic, theres enough to go round.... its when everyone starts queing up to buy twice a much as usual the problem starts.
Totally agree.

The funny thing is, now the fuel gonna get low, those tanker drivers will have to work even harder. :lol: :lol:

lloydie

Post by lloydie »

benny hedges wrote:filed up the sp earlier and nearly dropped it on diesel spilled on the forecourt.

it seems the idiot cagers are absolutely brimming their cars and fuel cant to overflow.
had to sponge the tyres clean before riding off - and then noticed arcs of diesel on the next few roundabouts, spilled from their overflowing tanks.

so be careful chaps - especially after a bit of rain - there will be a lot of diesel on the road.

Richard heads.

be creful anyway - especially on the forecourts - you will see what i mean next time you fill up :thumbdown:
same happened to me yesterday at my local petrol station . but mine went down on top of me so no damage to the bike just my pride and after a long talk to the manager i was up a few ££ 8) .