All the red bikes pictures please

General Bike chat
AMCQ46

Re: All the red bikes pictures please

Post by AMCQ46 »

Chric, your workshop looks like it has a bar and optics is the background, is this the best equiped garage in the UK or is the local working mens club so quite that they let you in with your bike?........... as long as you are working on it I guess it counts :P :lol:
AMcQ
chric

Post by chric »

It's One of the garages carpet fitter was shocked who as just been.Even more so when i pulled back curtains and there was a 50inch plasma there :lol: and dolby digital all way round.I just sit on my bike and watch ghost rider and pretend I'm there :cool2
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
chi kung

Post by chi kung »

Jester666

Post by Jester666 »

chric wrote:
Jester666 wrote:
chric wrote:...grab handles
I have one you can have for £20 all in. Needs repainting.

Picture here >>>> http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21993
I'll have a think about that would have liked a mint condition one :thumbup:

Grab rail now sold.
Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat!
Silver 1998 'Storm! That keeps trying to kill me! And is leaving me soon! :(
encee

Post by encee »

cheekykev wrote:Image

Just thought I'd stick this one in too !!!! Well It's red isn't it !!!!

Kev, this is one of the very nicest Storms I`ve seen mate; you`ve got everything dead right from the cans, to the screen, to the bellypan etc..... :cool2

As for your dilemma as to which one to sell...........you`re really gotta try and keep them all mate, as the Blade looks brilliant too, as I`m sure your SP does as well.

Get a bigger garage, or summat mate LOL, but DON`T sell any of those bikes..........!

Edit: If I had to choose in your situation, I`d sell the Blade, purely because you`ve got the Storm for touring/comfort, generally hooning around on, and the SP if you want to go on track, and the Blade will do neither of these two things quite as well.

Just my tuppeny`s worth mate ! :D
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

kev,
You cant sell any of them, you have invested too much of your time and OCD in them all. :thumbup:

I have room in my garage, so if you need to put one into storage send it to me............and As I already have a storm, it has to one of the other 2 :lol:
AMcQ
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

AMCQ46 wrote:kev,
You cant sell any of them, you have invested too much of your time and OCD in them all. :thumbup:

I have room in my garage, so if you need to put one into storage send it to me............and As I already have a storm, it has to one of the other 2 :lol:
If you’re not joking I may have to take you up on that offer, I'm getting pretty desperate :( even more so now after we went and bought cheekyads a Monkey bike for Christmas :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost