i can highly reccomend bumble-signs

Best deals in town
agentpineapple

i can highly reccomend bumble-signs

Post by agentpineapple »

i bought a pair of honda wing decals from this fella via ebay item 260882243065
the fella is called steve, what a great bloke, when i told him i wasn't sure which colour i wanted black/silver/chrome he said don't worry because your a fellow biker i'll post you a couple of pairs for the price of one pair, 3 days later they arrived 2x silver pairs and 1x chrome pair, couldn't believe it 3x pairs of decals for £2.45!!!!!!!!
the quality looks spot on and all i had to do was give him the size and colour i needed.
at the moment he can only do solid colours but he has reccomended a friend who can do multi colours aswell.
when i consider it took a honda main dealer almost 4 weeks to provide me with 4 original decals at a cost of £55 and even then they only delivered 4 and couldn't give me a date on when the last sticker would arrive, a total waste of time, i ended up taking them back and getting a refund. :thumbdown:

bumble-signs
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bumble-signs/ ... 4340.l2562
if you tell him bigspanishmarty sent you from the vtr1000.org forum he might do you a deal........... :thumbup:
i will be using him again in the future.........
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Wicky

Re: i can highly reccomend bumble-signs

Post by Wicky »

Well done Marty - A great find. Here's their website http://www.bumble-signs.co.uk/ and email <bumble at bumble-signs.co.uk>

As goodwill I've sent them all my vector graphic files for gratis so hopefully they'll be able to offer all the Storm's logos and decals as vinyl graphics. Inc. the ww w.VTR1000.org members stickers.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Wicky wrote:Well done Marty - A great find. Here's their website http://www.bumble-signs.co.uk/ and email <bumble at bumble-signs.co.uk>

As goodwill I've sent them all my vector graphic files for gratis so hopefully they'll be able to offer all the Storm's logos and decals as vinyl graphics. Inc. the ww w.VTR1000.org members stickers.
he just emailed me telling me you had been in touch, he's asked if it was ok to join the forum, i said to have a word with the administrators just to make sure.
he will deffo be cheaper tho, he's a top bloke.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bumble-signs

Post by bumble-signs »

thanks martin for the great feed back, and thanks wicky for the eps files i do hope we can be of assisance to you all, but i am yet to contact site admin to find out if this will be ok with them

cheers steve
bumble-signs