Backoff Wig Wag Tail Light Modulator

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
azvtr1000rider

Post by azvtr1000rider »

Just installed a Backoff Wig Wag tail light modulator. When brakes are activated, twin brake light bulbs alternate flashing 4 times, then on solid for a few seconds, then flash 4 times before going on solid. If brakes are not released, the brake light flash again 4 times and then light solid. That cycle remains as long as brakes are active. Once released, cycle starts all over again. Should get the attention if anyone behind you!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.346582,-111.815833
Ilson Lad

Re: Backoff Wig Wag Tail Light Modulator

Post by Ilson Lad »

Nice little mod! Where did you get that from? :D Was wondering though if the mot man would have any issues with it :?
It'll all be OK in the end and if its not OK then its not the end
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

Ilson Lad wrote:Nice little mod! Where did you get that from? :D Was wondering though if the mot man would have any issues with it :?
Our MOT men would probably fail you so fast your butt would give way. As he is in America land no doubt they have different ways. You know what forigners are like. :lol:
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
Ilson Lad

Post by Ilson Lad »

:lol: :lol:
It'll all be OK in the end and if its not OK then its not the end
azvtr1000rider

Post by azvtr1000rider »

Yeah, here in America, they must be a little more lenient in motor vehicle codes than over there in your neck of the woods!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.347032,-111.815829