HELLO

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
dragonback

HELLO

Post by dragonback »

Hi ppl , im new to this site , had a storm over a year now and still lovin it , altho to look at her you woudnt know it , i hate cleaning as long as it does what i ask then im happy ,she's black with a carbon look belly pan an a set of high microns with no baffles and sounds grrreeeaaattt !!! i suffered the dreaded cct last aug coming home from work but alls well now , been looking at your sit info about the blade front end and might just start collecting parts for that,ive ridden a lot of kawasaki's and never thought i would ride owt else but im lovin the storm ,dont get me wrong it aint near as fast as my old ninja but for throwing it in the bends and comin out alive , ,,, like i said i love it :beer: cheers graham
DOES THIS RAG SMELL LIKE CHLOROFORM TO YOU ?
agentpineapple

Re: HELLO

Post by agentpineapple »

welcome mate, most people go down the route of the 95/96 blade front end, but not me hahaha i went down the more differcult rout of cbr929/954 front end.
you end up with 50mm usd forks and you can even stick a set of new progressive springs and thicker oil in it to make it better still, only problem is the shocks are shorter which means you have to get bar risers to clear the bodywork.
good luck with what ever you decide to do buddy.........
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
CB_Phil

Post by CB_Phil »

Welcome to the forum man. Im the same when it comes to cleaning. Fire up some pics when you can :thumbup:
Maybe I Don't Like Your Bike Either!
Hondo

Post by Hondo »

Hi and welcome. :thumbup: :beer: