My best friend !

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
woodworm19

Re: My best friend !

Post by woodworm19 »

Ahh sh1t ! Didn't see that ... no bother i'll get a tuch up pen . :problem:
A bird in the hand shits on you’re wrist !

gilson

Post by gilson »

And stop using your dyslexia as an excuse. There's nothing wrong with your spelling.... :thumbup:

VTRs make excellent track bikes....
No bike (yet).
woodworm19

Post by woodworm19 »

Ha ha ! You want to see my spelling without SPELL CHECK , it’s a hole new language . And VTR’s make excellent track bikes !
Think I’ve got Mallory park coming up in a months time .. Can’t wait .. :D

gilson

Post by gilson »

I enjoyed Mallory a lot. The long right hander is such fun, but the top end is difficult to get right. Seeing some of the fast guys barrel into the right hander is enjoyable and something to aspire too. The only thing that lets it down is the fact that there's no pits and no electricity. If it's raining then it's difficult to stay focused. The food at the cafe was impressive though, proper "how your grandma used to make it"....lovely.

People often go on about the soft VTR front suspension. Mine was standard although set up correctly, and I had no complaints. Once I upgraded them though, it did feel better but I'm still way off braking hard enough to really test them. The engine braking on the VTR is an advantage.

Enjoy and let us know what you think....
No bike (yet).
woodworm19

Post by woodworm19 »

Thanks for the tips !
I always enjoy track days , although i'm not the fastest kid on the block by far . But then i always say " It's all about the grin factor " . Had my front suspension upgraded during the winter and last year dropped the falks in the yoak about 8mm so it cuts in a lot better , made a huge difference !also got a 3mm packer on the back shocker .. Next to come will be a belly pan ,new cans and a rear set. Just the money stopping that at the min ..
( my wish list )
Will let you know how it all pans out :thumbup: