New here? Come in and introduce yourself
DietCocaine

Post by DietCocaine »

Hi new member here from Evesham, thought I would do the polite thing and say hi, and now I have.
FY Storm - pretty much standard with some loud cannerinoes. :D
AMCQ46

Re: New Member

Post by AMCQ46 »

welcome to the forum...............have a good look round and enjoy.

post some pictures and join the fun
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Welcome aboard mate. Have a read through the posts and check everything on the bike is good to go.
:beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
DietCocaine

Post by DietCocaine »

Wow 2 responses in 5 mins, my bike I think is good to go, recently had some work done by some scottish bloke who seemed to know what hes doing in the Solihull area, quite reasonable rates too :thumbup: shims, carb balance etc, bike is going well just need some time to get on it. :wink:
tinysmall

Post by tinysmall »

Welcome aboard mate :) bit of advice that all new members get: check the cam chain tensioners. If they look like dildo's hanging off the engine block they are standard and need replacing asap. If they look like a bolt with a couple of nuts on then they are manuals and you are good to go. About 10 people on here have had standard CCT's fail on them in the last month resulting in bent valves (luckily nothing worse) which for someone not used to working on bikes can be a fairly big job and very expensive to fix at a garage. Also check the regulator/rectifier. If it's got fins on it's ok, if not it needs changing. Neither of these things are expensive to do as long as you do it before anything goes wrong and with the advice on here, even a monkey could do it.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard D/C :thumbup:

Chris.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Hello and welcome yep that Scottish man is good just a shame he rides a yellow one lol

Sent from lloyds iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

welcome buddy get some pictures on here, so we can all have a butchers......
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
DietCocaine

Post by DietCocaine »

Will pop some pics up when I can work out how.....why isnt it easy....confusers arent my thing. :confused
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

try out the general test area m8, posting pics on the forum is a bit of a pain, but you'll suss it out.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!