SilverZipper Bike Meet - 30th April 2011

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

AMCQ46

Re: SilverZipper Bike Meet - 30th April 2011

Post by AMCQ46 »

Late update, but I have to down grade my "maybe" to a firm NO..............didnt get a pass out, have people coming round!

Sorry
AMcQ
geodude

Post by geodude »

I wondered why it was so quiet here. Lol.

Guess its just me and silver zipper then. :D
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

i'm out in a bit.... may well head over that way... whereabouts are you heading apart from zippy's boozer
drop us a text (this number will self destruct in 5hrs)
Last edited by benny hedges on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
neil

Post by neil »

I called into the pub on rideout this afternoon about 3-30pm, had a drink and pork & apple sandwich. no other bikes there so went back up to Squires at Sherburn then back home
redvtr
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

well i just got back in after my park and ride dutys. carried 194 people over 3 runs 8O 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

neil wrote:I called into the pub on rideout this afternoon about 3-30pm, had a drink and pork & apple sandwich. no other bikes there so went back up to Squires at Sherburn then back home
ah well, due to the mass no show this morning, dave had headed out for a ride (drive) with geodude who made the trip from portsmouth.
i was up at cat n fiddle and was just about to ride off when they pulled in! what a surprise! :biggrin
nice to see you both again :thumbup:

had a natter and a brew then headed off to have a look at the pub - very nice and good beer too :beer:
will call again this time with a mass envoy, preferably on steak night! :Beer Popcorn:

some cracking roads as well, cheers for that zippy.
also had a belting ride back - took the a615 toward matlock & followed the detour, then through buxton, disley etc got in just as it was going dark (black visor!)
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

it looks nice there compared to the last time i saw it lol :D :D :D
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

neil wrote:I called into the pub on rideout this afternoon about 3-30pm, had a drink and pork & apple sandwich. no other bikes there so went back up to Squires at Sherburn then back home
Sorry we missed you Neil, we were on Snake pass around then.
The boy saw you but never thought to say hello (the dipstick) do try again someytime.

We had a really good day out.
I kept it steady so George and benson could keep up. :lol:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
geodude

Post by geodude »

Mr Zipper, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the tour of Derbyshire. It was, as expected, bloody good. And as benny mentions, how surprised were we to bump into him at the C&F especially as he was just leaving. Great to see you (twice) mate. Nice one.

Those of you who didn't come missed a cracking ride/drive out, Shame on you!! lol

Looking forward to see ya again soon.
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

the ride back was awesome m8.... i took a detour and then went back up that winding pass the other way... had the road to myself & it really comes alive when you get some pace going.
quality roads round there - you are blessed m8, hope the pub does really well.
i'd have stopped for summat to eat if i'd remembered to take my clear visor! :Beer Popcorn: