HM racing in Green St Green, Orpington

Best deals in town
tony.mon

HM racing in Green St Green, Orpington

Post by tony.mon »

I use this firm for dyno runs, they're good, reasonably priced and I trust them. :thumbup:
So as well as a pat on the back for them, just a note in case anyone else uses them that they're in the process of moving to larger premises in Edenbridge.
The move is happening in January and I'll post new details once I receive them.

Normal tel number still applies for now.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
tony.mon

Re: HM racing in Green St Green, Orpington

Post by tony.mon »

Well, they've moved:
tony.mon wrote:I use HM Racing, they've just moved to a big posh place in Edenbridge, Kent.
Thoroughly nice people, too. Dave usually answers the phone.
http://www.hmracing.co.uk/default.asp

They don't always open Mondays, as they sometimes go to tracks all weekend for setup and dyno work.

I'll be over at HM doing some dyno runs Wednesday, assuming they have time available.
I'll ask them if they want to do a forum discount deal.
Well, I asked, and they don't do discounts, but even at their standard charge I think it's good value.

I had about a dozen runs done Tuesday, including the tech fitting a spare vac take-off as mine disappeared down the road when was riding down there, though the system had split!
Printouts and comparisons against previous runs, and a nice touch, a free folder to keep them in.
You're not rushed, and advice is free, and in the event that you need jets changed or anything like that they have loads in stock.

All for £50 plus vat.

Still recommended as far as I'm concerned.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.