Hello boys, I'm back!!!

General Bike chat
Seeker 77

Re: Hello boys, I'm back!!!

Post by Seeker 77 »

This will always be my first home, just need Kaz to pop along and all will be as it was!

Well i picked her up today from SP Motorcycles in Exeter, an outstanding service by a great sales team and some luuurrrveelly bikes in there. Had a gerat ride back, although my butt had forgotten the "plank of wood for a seat" approach that Honda deemed fitting and the on/off throttle, but if you want perfection you have to be willing to sacrifice something. Got her up to 80-90 (on a private road) and all was well again, singin along in 3rd and making that great airbox noise.

I am well and truly back where i belong :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

mellis wrote:This will always be my first home, just need Kaz to pop along and all will be as it was!

Well i picked her up today from SP Motorcycles in Exeter, an outstanding service by a great sales team and some luuurrrveelly bikes in there. Had a gerat ride back, although my butt had forgotten the "plank of wood for a seat" approach that Honda deemed fitting and the on/off throttle, but if you want perfection you have to be willing to sacrifice something. Got her up to 80-90 (on a private road) and all was well again, singin along in 3rd and making that great airbox noise.

I am well and truly back where i belong :thumbup:
Blimey Mark, you were getting close to where I live, well another 100 miles you would have been :)

You must be a real biker riding her back to your place :wink: it must have been bl**dy freezing :eh:

Chris.
kevg

Post by kevg »

Well done matey,. good to hear from you again. hope you can enjoy the bike before winter takes hold for good, there's 6 or 7 inches of snow and the ground here now, a month earlier than last year.
cheerz

kev