Bikes & Bikers

General Biker Banter
AMCQ46

Re: Bikes & Bikers

Post by AMCQ46 »

MacKrell17 wrote:having said all this it may help that my petite shapely leather clad wife is usually sitting on the back :thumbup:
:worthless_thread_wo_pics:

:D :lol:
AMcQ
futterbingers

Post by futterbingers »

Where's the beer drinking held?
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

vtrstarved wrote: Two lads in colours rode by and duly gave us the forks. We fell about laughing.

About five minutes later they were back and demanded to know what we were laughing at and it had better not be at them! (True). We politely assured them we would never laugh at them. Now I could not help but follow them into the diner where I admit, I had the protection of about twenty of my mates.

I have called for everyones attention and drawn their attention to our "new friends".

I say "Just met these guys out side and they asked me make sure no one laughs at them." You can imagine the response.... :lol:
it wasn't these guys was it?
[youtube][/youtube]
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
vtrstarved

Post by vtrstarved »

Cannot see the picture what plugin do I need???
VeeTeeArrrrrrr

Post by VeeTeeArrrrrrr »

They are on Hardly Worth it Sons so they couldnt have been speeding :lol: :lol: :lol:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

vtrstarved wrote:Cannot see the picture what plugin do I need???
its just a youtube link - are you at work or something>?
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
vtrstarved

Post by vtrstarved »

Have just finished work, picked up new number plate and sticker for bike.... And I was on the wave to anyone, even if I was in me ol' work truck!

I don't care and don't some people just love it when you wave!!!!! A good mate and I like to think of it as the knowing you game...

And it is a great game and bikies, bikers and motorcycle riders get into it, I believe sports car drivers invented it but just try it on the bus or train,

It is pretty hard to make it work......... But when it does :beer: :lol: :clap: :crazy: :roll: :shh: :mrgreen: :arrow: :idea:
SWAGGER

Post by SWAGGER »

vtrstarved wrote: ... wave to anyone ..... but just try it on the bus or train ..... It is pretty hard to make it work.........
What! that means actually getting on a bus or train .... not a chance. Anyway, wave to anyone in my area and you're gonna get some serious attention they tend to wave back! Trouble is it's with a 9mm. :lol:
The force is strong with this one!!!

Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere
Yamaha FJR1300
vtrstarved

Post by vtrstarved »

Well that is the truth here too, I did commute on bus/train/bus to work and same home again in 1981 when I was an apprentice it was barking awful then and little has changed. No matter how hard we try there is always going to be some upset but we must press on. I was lucky back then and could commute on my Yamaha RD350 LC when I got licensed...................