Flat Out

General Bike chat
bugsbunny911

Re: Flat Out

Post by bugsbunny911 »

had 160 on the clock flat 2 mile straight (air field is the term ) a coupple of times since addin the straight thru cans not sure about the air filter and carberation but the gearing is std. ive got this MCN app on my fone said i was doing 150.2 again not sure if its accurate but its prob better than the std speedo
rumpleforeskin

Re: Flat Out

Post by rumpleforeskin »

Not seen much above 145 from the storm, it really struggles to get to high speed, but im sure we all know the fun of the storm is in acceleration and not in trying to lose our license tearing a hole in the space time whatsit at some silly speeds

I had a highly tuned (and almost unridable in town) GSXR1100 that produced over 170bhp. that would almost reach 190 on the clock but who knows what kinda speed that really is. I did manage a 10.94sec at santa pod though which was a great hoot.

thinking of a SP1 or RSV next year, because as much as i enjoy the storm on the road it could do with a little more on the track. Either way i will certainly be geeting another big twin, its just pure awesome compared to a IL4