Hi

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
VooDooChris

Hi

Post by VooDooChris »

Evening all,

Just a very quick post to say hello. As someone new to motorbikes, never mind big V twins (my VTR 1000 is my first bike after selling my YBR 125 on to a fellow learner. Buying the VTR was possibly not the most sensible decision I've ever made, but once I'd heard and ridden it I was sold) you're going to see me post a lot of basic questions. Having said that, I'm a big believer that there are no silly questions (just silly answers), the begining of all knowledge is to admit you do not know, and if you don't ask, you don't get. I've already found the answer to my clunky 1st to 2nd gear issue, so I'm off to get the tool kit out.

Cheers

Vc
marravtr

Re: Hi

Post by marravtr »

welcome to the forum matey :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:D Welcome Aboard :D

Chris said
I'm a big believer that there are no silly questions (just silly answers),
You've sure come to the right place :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

welcome to the VTR clan, as others have said we will help where we can, but we may be most likley to take the piss if we cant help :thumbup: .

oh, you need to be ready for any thread to go off at a tangent, we are not very good at sticking to the rules..........so what do you think to MotoGP so far this year......do you recon Spies will go to Factory Yamaha?

Get some phots posted, but you have to manage to do it with out asking questions!! :D
AMcQ