HALLO

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
oldbikeman

HALLO

Post by oldbikeman »

Hello
I now have a 98 red VTR1000 for only 14 hundred pounds.It has only 6000 miles on it and I am it's second owner.
It is pretty much as new.This is my first big Honda and my first V twin.I think it's a smart looking tool but the ride lets it down a bit.I am going to sort out all it's horrible bits and then go touring on it.Nice to be part of this great site and say hello to every other FireStorm owner.
AMCQ46

Re: HALLO

Post by AMCQ46 »

hello to you oldbikeman......you will have to be pretty old to keep that title as our quick survey showed that the VTR attracts the older gentleman :lol: and some of the people on the forum are already in sheltered accomadation.

Glad you like the bike, they are a great base for mods and improvements, but I see you fancy touring, so you will next be asking questions about the fuel tank range and the seat :thumbdown:

Next you can post pictures and put a location of your profile so we know where to find you.

AMQ
AMcQ
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

oldbikeman wrote:Hello
I now have a 98 red VTR1000 for only 14 hundred pounds.It has only 6000 miles 8O 8O on it and I am it's second owner. :thumbup:
It is pretty much as new.This is my first big Honda and my first V twin.I think it's a smart looking tool but the ride lets it down a bit :confused .I am going to sort out all it's horrible bits and then go touring on it.Nice to be part of this great site and say hello to every other FireStorm owner.
Welcome to the fold,glad you found you're way here...Enjoy your new project.
ABB. :thumbup:
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
oldbikeman

Post by oldbikeman »

Well my brain definitely worn out out.I said it's my first big Honda but it's my third ,first a vfr1000r of about 1985 and a Blade in 93 I think.Oh dear.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you're going to fit in quite nicely :wink:
Now where did I leave my tea? :think:
:D Welcome Aboard :D

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Hi, there.

What did you say your name was again?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard OBM :thumbup: It sounds like you got yourself a low mileage bike there for not a lot of cash :thumbup:

Chris.