Am i tempting fate ????????????

General Bike chat
rst steve

Am i tempting fate ????????????

Post by rst steve »

Borrowed one of these action cams from work today and spent the night trying to find somewhere to put it on the bike. Found a few good spots so gonna go get some film tomorrow if the weather is good what do you reckon the chances of me binning it are???????????? lol :evil:
benny hedges

Re: Am i tempting fate ????????????

Post by benny hedges »

good luck with it then m8!
tip - for fast action don't have it pointing too far ahead - the road wazzes past when you're filming close up, plus less camera lag cos the fov is smaller :thumbup:
i prefer thru the clocks meself

post up what you get - marlbro uses vimeo - well better than youtube imo as no 10 minute limit and laggy pic. :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

i still use youtube, but vimeo takes some beating in my eyes, done a couple of 30 minute vids now :) Will get me head out me butt, and get some more sorted...been a bit down lately :(
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

bullet cams work well, with sticky pad mounts under the headlight on the flat bit above front mudgaurd :)