Roger Ditchfield Part 2

General Bike chat
chris56

Roger Ditchfield Part 2

Post by chris56 »

Just to keep people posted and again i AM bragging Roger is also fitting a Blade front end with the forks Tuned and ready to ROCK!!!
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Roger Ditchfield Part 2

Post by Pete.L »

So when are you expecting the little beastie to come home? :D

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
chris56

Post by chris56 »

Just been emailing Roger i reckon around middle of August Seems a lifetime away LOL
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

Three weeks...that's gonna take soo long :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Gunna be worth the wait though :thumbup:
I'll look forward to the report when you get it back Chris :cool2 ....Meanwhile, I'm just going to take mine for a spin around the block before I put her to bed :wave:

Pete.l
chris56

Post by chris56 »

yeah 3 weeks hes had her since the 29th April left her on the way to the IOM tt Be careful out there lot of rubber on the road and if its been raining like up here SLIPPY M8
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

29th of April 8O 8O 8O
Couldn't be without for that long :eek2 Ouch!
chris56

Post by chris56 »

VERY VERY Lucky have a Fully tricked VFR and i have 600rr track bike so life is never Dull
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

Phew!
Thought you were going cold turkey and new i couldn't :wink:

My brothers just bought a vfr. What's worth doing and what's not in your opinion?

Pete.l
chris56

Post by chris56 »

Power command it and add the sensors Ist I have Ohlins all around but if you can afford it get a rear ohlins shock it REALLY DOES make a difference and if you spend that sort of money well go the whole way and put ion the front springs
The VFR is a great bike and so bloody versitile i go touring with the wife then strip of all the panniers and racks and rear foot rests 30 mins max then blast her around the IOMan handles grea t good on fuel and that single swinging arm !!!!
Theres other stuff to make her come up good theres a firm in Germany that does some really nice "trick" stuff for her Chrome chain gaurd with a Carbon Firbre hugger to go with it and on and on