which tyres are best????

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
thumper0_17

which tyres are best????

Post by thumper0_17 »

hi just bought a storm again :lol: the back tyre is fcuked .010 the front is a diablo brand new.now what do i do?new diablo on the rear or a different pair altogether any suggestions please??currently using 207rrs on my 600rr will the storm kill these tyres to soon??its got a 190 section on the rear is this correct fitting or should it be a 180 section on the storm....many thanks scott
Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

Go with the pirelli on the back and stick with the 180 on the rear :wink:
sproutout

Post by sproutout »

Just fitted a pair of Metzler Sportec M1's instead of the Contiforces (which I hated) - excellent so far much softer feeling ride, and give a lot of confidence in the front end too. £159 from M&P's
Too much ambition results in promotion to a job you cant do!!!
MDJ

Post by MDJ »

Diablos all the way buddy, I have a pair, knee down fuggin pegs down Exhaust well not yet but there ain't any lack of grip. Certainly unless you only ride on track, no point in getting stickier tires Diablos are pukka.. :wink:
I got knocked down, but i'll get up again and you'll never ever keep me down!
smokin joes

Post by smokin joes »

I have just put on yet another set of 207R's

I love em, lots of grip, last well and turn in a treat, my last rear was a 190/50.
Lots of straight line grip, BUT.....did not change direction very quickly, plus I hav to trim the hugger slightly to make sure it did not hit it when going fast, (cos tyres do swell you know)

Just replaced it with a 180/55, the "flickability" has returned, no less grip.
Another thing I love about 207s' is that they ar grippy from cold, as soon as the choke is in, the tyres are warm,

207's for me...

Geoff M
Sex is like air. It only becomes really important when you aren't getting any.