Bike cam

General Biker Banter
benny hedges

Re: Bike cam

Post by benny hedges »

forward facing vid from saturday, never seen the roads so empty!
[youtube][/youtube]
didn't go mad cos had a pillion :roll:
see what i mean about the sound??

into the sun too - very bad visibility with crap nolan lid with clear screen...
can't wait to get my black one!

when are they going to make reactolite visors :think: :idea:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

Thats a wierd sound problem mate. If you aint fixed it by operation storm. Just to eliminate the camera, we can swap em over between bikes, and see if you get the same noise on my cam on your bike. You got 1 year warrantee anyway, so they should honor it.

Its doing it at all rev ranges. And i dont think the mic is been over driven with noise, coz its relatively quiet, you can tell by the revs and gears you are using. Did you say your not using lithium batteries? Maybe not enough voltage is causing the problem. Or maybe its just something ignition wise thats causing it. I know some scooters going passed on the road, put lines on the tv, so ya never know.

Oh by the way, you got far better roads over your way, ours are filled with dirty great potholes everywhere :oops:

And the ones that aint, have coppers on every straight, and heli`s in the air, especially on wed , thurs nights, and sat and sun during the days. Most people now headouta the area :|
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

Oh i got a reactalite anti fog insert in me Agv, and its best thing i ever bought. its been in there 5 years now. like wearing Shades in the daytime, on a night time its clear. £29.99 well spent other than the £200 for the helmet at the same time :)

That good i never bothered to get a dark tint visor :lol: :lol: .(Only bought the insert coz there were insane waiting times for the dark visors lol)
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

well i can testify that some roads up here are in a shocking state lol - i have my favourite routes tho, congleton is a good run, then down to macclesfield, cat n fiddle down the back roads, a34 back towards mcr then a good mway blast to top it off!
that's a good tankfull lol :biggrin

re the cam, i'll try the ceramic beads and see what support say. might just want resetting?
like you say it isn't peaking.
could you hear the tinny rattle???
i took my baffles out earlier in the day and snapped a leg off my long nosers, went inside the can & i cba fishing it out.
i could hear it all day lol, drove me mad!
really surprised me that i couldnt hear the pipes, it's quite boomy with no baffles!

carbon stubbies coming up :cool2
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
geodude

Post by geodude »

Another new viewpoint :)

I'm getting carried away with this camera lark. I'll get my coat........ :whatever

[youtube][/youtube]
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where ya got it mounted now ?????

Anyway heres my latest effort. Its not finished yet, i just uploaded it to see what it looks like.

Ive refitted my original bullet cam rear facing, so picture in picture.

Its a pig syncing up lol.

Still processing so maybe give it 30 mins or so

[youtube][/youtube]
gilson

Post by gilson »

geodude wrote:Another new viewpoint :)

I'm getting carried away with this camera lark. I'll get my coat........ :whatever

[youtube][/youtube]
It's all about you isn't it..... :clap: :clap:
No bike (yet).
geodude

Post by geodude »

gilson wrote:It's all about you isn't it..... :clap: :clap:
That's not the first time I've heard that mate :) lol
:thumbup:
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
glynmitch

Post by glynmitch »

Found this on another biker site and thought it would be of interest to you budding Spielberg's.

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=448761
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

that's a pro looking mount! :lol: :lol:
geodude

Post by geodude »

Take this video off my friends VFR800 who was at the back using a Panasonic Lumix FT-1

[youtube][/youtube]

And me at the front with my Go Pro

[youtube][/youtube]

Being inspired by marlbororman, put them together and you get

[youtube][/youtube]

Note: That's my mates Pan in between :)
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

lol, i were gunna try that next time out, was gunna suction cup mount my gopro facing forwards towards me lol.
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

tell ya wot, them keyfob cameras look like they output good quality video too
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

geodude wrote:Take this video off my friends VFR800 who was at the back using a Panasonic Lumix FT-1

Note: That's my mates Pan in between :)
looks like a good run that.
your mate likes them white lines eh :crazy:
geodude

Post by geodude »

marlbororman wrote:lol, i were gunna try that next time out, was gunna suction cup mount my gopro facing forwards towards me lol.

marlbororman wrote:tell ya wot, them keyfob cameras look like they output good quality video too
Yeah. I might invest in one or two and use one to face towards me for picture in picture :)
benny hedges wrote: looks like a good run that.
Yeah was great fun. When its us three, we always tend to have a great run. I guess its because we all know how each other rides having completed the IAM stuff.
benny hedges wrote: your mate likes them white lines eh :crazy:
Positioning for best view :P