New gloves

General Bike chat
benny hedges

Re: New gloves

Post by benny hedges »

no probs bud - site looked gen enough, rang a few times and just got redirected, a guy answered ans said it was his mates shop and he was away, but he had loads of leathers in stock himself... :shifty:
but when i told him which ones i wanted he sort of shuffled some papers and said no theyve all gone... :whatever
glad i didnt give cc details tbh as it all sounded a bit iffy.

still shopping for new gear if you know anywhere with decent offers on.
just want some light leathers for summer tbh as all mine is heavyweight stuff and ive lost like 2 st so looks sh1t on me lol.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

I was on my storm mate doesnt really look that much like a storm anymore though lol. Think i can get away with the cameras have you seen my number plate lmfao :lol:
futterbingers

Post by futterbingers »

Do I take it the cat and fiddle now has cameras on it?
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

yes - lots of em.
as well as signs warning of aircraft traffic enforcement!

a quick google will show the cameras in all their evilness. theyre average and peak speed cams, facing both ways, covering about 10 miles of the main c&f run, then if you turn off toward congleton there's some more for about 5 mile.

if the cameras dont get you, and the heli, the plod pull you over in the c&f carpark & measure your plate, moan about your visor etc...

i feel like an ethnic minority.
the way around all this crap is.... make biking a religion.
then they can't persecute us.
and also we could get tax relief on our gear, they wont be able to make us take our lids off in the petrol shop and bank - like a turban. :idea:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

A guy on the buell forum went for petrol with a burka on once after having constant hassle about his lid been on when he went to pay :lol: I'll try and find it-it's quite a funny storey :)
SP1's rock!
futterbingers

Post by futterbingers »

When I left the Uk (2006) there were no cameras on the c+f, just a warning that jellywopters could spot you from mars or something like that. I've still got the french plate from my zx9r, might pay all the cameras a visit, just for annoyance sake. je ne parle pas l'anglais monsieur - désolée. Or maybe not.
That stretch of road was very good, bit short, but very good in the summer, then people started crashing a lot I suppose. I was behind a guy who used to work at derby racing services on a home made gsxr thing (nice bike) overcooked a let bend and went straight on in a bend fortunately there was a tiny lane off, saw him paddling back down again - laughed myself stupid, only because there wasn't a wall!