General Bike chat
benny hedges

Re: All sp1/2 owners

Post by benny hedges »

FirestormMike wrote:
Jbrebel wrote::Beer Popcorn: :Saber:

Got to say, the shadow in the photo looks quite, erm, different :think: :lol:
Was it taken by this fella ?

(foto removed for reasons of personal sanity)
:)
looking at the profile, i'd say it was this guy - :biggrin
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

:Finger2:
rst steve wrote:Well had a bit of a spin on a sp1 today and well what a great bike im in love its everything that the storm is plus everything that i want. So now on the look out for an sp just need to shift my storm wait for my bonus to come through and get buying fancy a laguna seca one but they seem quite rare. :thumbup:
:thumbup: New you'd get the bug :lol:

:wave: GSXR

You'll not regret it Steve-the more I ride mine the more I love it :D :thumbup:
SP1's rock!
dave-sp2

Post by dave-sp2 »

I'm going the other way but only cause i want to free up some cash for a different sp and something better for the misses.

it's not even sold yet and i already feel sad!!! was following a sp1 around rockingham yesterday and that is top of my next track toy list!!!

I have ordered the stickers for my bike and will be taking all the bling off before it goes on ebay in a week or 2. that will make it cheaper than an ordinary sp1!!!!

good luck, you will enjoy

dave
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

dave-sp2 wrote:I'm going the other way but only cause i want to free up some cash for a different sp and something better for the misses.

it's not even sold yet and i already feel sad!!! was following a sp1 around rockingham yesterday and that is top of my next track toy list!!!

I have ordered the stickers for my bike and will be taking all the bling off before it goes on ebay in a week or 2. that will make it cheaper than an ordinary sp1!!!!

good luck, you will enjoy

dave

Been looking at yours Dave and that would be perfect for me but just havnt got the money yet bloody work has screwed up my bonus so gotta wait another month or so now :x plus still gotta shift my storm. Its always the way when a nice one comes up at a good price you never have the cash then when you have got the cash there is none around. Im surprised that yours hasnt gone yet kinda hoping it doesnt in a way then i can have it when i get sorted lol :thumbup:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Just do it.......as you may know I swapped a very late blade to go back to the SP2 . I love it especially the dark side.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

dave-sp2 wrote:I'm going the other way
each to their own like but got to admire the way you just come out in public like that, no denial or crouton all. :roll:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.