-

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Re: -

Post by MacV2 »

Timbo, why not try 'Shoes R Us' or BrougesULike' in the high street? Im sure they could fit you up nicely with a pair, for a real bargain head for your local charity shop, lots to pick from these days, there you can find lots of no so up to date styles of shoe possible even the fabled 'Dead mans shoes'
at bargain prices.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Hey guys...just fitted some shoes to my old cb400t they're not very good at stopping you and the laces get caught up in the wheels,last time i shop at Clarkes... :thumbdown:
MIFFED !
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Bah forget £££££ Ducati trainers

I've built a garden shed from Firestorm old boots

Then I made a nice pair of cool sandals from an old BT002 :cool2

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

That is a very nice jungle Tim.

If I do say so myself :thumbup:
SP1's rock!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

FirestormMike wrote: the above jungle.
i have my thread display settings set different to yours so i found your post confusing.
mine displays the newest post at the top of the page so the actual jungle you posted was in fact above the deciduous woods posted by tibmo.

here's some safe jungle attire in case you ever find yourself lost...

i am annoyed at the moment because i am sort of watching a steven seagull film where he plays the quietly spoken hero in the background and eventually saves the world no doubt... :roll:
this time he's a bomb disposal hero.
the reason i am annoyed is because on this, and all films involving people defusing improvised ordnance, they somehow always know what colour wires to cut, as though there is a universal standard wiring code for making explosive devices.
what if one day, a cunning terrorist actually ran out of standard wire and stripped the mains lead off his strimmer and used that instead?
or if they used a clock without a face?
i know it would spoil the plot somewhat and deduct the tension as the time ticks away but it would probably add to the excitement because you would never really know when the bomb is going to go off until it's too late.

only the terrorist would know, unless he's told someone else.
what if he / she used wires all the same colour, or really tangled them up like when your fishing reel gets messed up?
i would imagine there is a certain pride in the quality of a bombmaker's work, as they always try to make them as neat as possible with very neatly routed wires, using all the proper connectors etc.
whenever i'm making anything, not bombs obviously seeing as i'm not a terrorist, i can never find the right spade connectors in the right colour for the diameter of the wire etc.
ffs i've missed the end of the film now. :thumbdown:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

FirestormMike wrote:I cannot stand Steven Segal,
i did aikido for a few years, and found it to be a very gentle art and quite calming too, sort of gives you an inner peace and confidence, so i was quite surprised to hear that mr seagull, with his prowess of the art, taught by masters in japan etc, took it upon himself to use his skills to beat the crouton out of his wife.
how admirable. :roll:
i would rather crouton the beat out of her lol - this was his mrs btw - kelly lebrock off wierd science.

what a spack lol :roll:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

You lot are a bunch of pisstaking bastidges :D :D :D

By the way Mike.....that lump of wood (no not Seagal) looks exactly like a lump of wood I once saw in Florida. Do you think that they could be the same? Or even related?

And as for Timbo having salad...Image
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem