Latest Pics

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
rst steve

Latest Pics

Post by rst steve »

Been out this morning and decided that there was just to many people pulling out on me so went home and gave it a bit of a clean. Only a few changes fitted the rear pegs which i think will be coming off again lol re designed the headlight using a differant led strip and moved the plate. Think it will be staying like this for a while now as i have got a craving for an sp1/2 so might be looking at a change this year.

:thumbup:
marravtr

Re: Latest Pics

Post by marravtr »

excellent work there matey! bike looks fantastic :thumbup: now if i ever decided goin back to a storm from my sp, yours would be first port of call! :biggrin :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

If it was me I would not be changing it for an SP1/2. You've got something very tasty and unique there Steve :Chair Hit:

Chris.
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Cheers fellas :thumbup:

If i do sell i will put it for sale on here first and give Marra first dibs then lol

I know what you mean Chris it does get some looks if i do decide to keep it i am thinking of going all out with a single sider and a tasty front end then do what everybody says cannot be done an sp engine. I know it would be cheaper to buy an sp but anyone can do that and thats not what im about lol :D
zophill

Post by zophill »

very nice bike you got there mate, what is the rear end off of?
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Looks ace that does Steve :thumbup:
sirch345 wrote:If it was me I would not be changing it for an SP1/2.

Chris.
Hmmmnnn, can see what you're saying Chris...Have you ridden a SP? If you were up Yorkshire way I'd let you see what all the fuss is about :thumbup: :lol:
SP1's rock!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

rst steve wrote:Been out this morning and decided that there was just to many people pulling out on me so went home and gave it a bit of a clean. :thumbup:
know exactly what you mean - i have days like that when people see me but still randomly go for it - even in my works car, which is MASSIVE lol!
Why is that? i can understand in happy hour but some days it's just not worth it like you say.

very nice machine you have there m8 - also would like to know what that seat unit is off - looks very nice but would look better on mine... :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Seat unit is 05 R1. Bugger to fit too lol :thumbup:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

rst steve wrote:Seat unit is 05 R1. Bugger to fit too lol :thumbup:
Well it all looks really worth the effort Steve. She's looking really good :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

That is lurverlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Well done, very tidy and eye catching. :clap:
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Jbrebel wrote:Looks ace that does Steve :thumbup:
sirch345 wrote:If it was me I would not be changing it for an SP1/2.

Chris.
Hmmmnnn, can see what you're saying Chris...Have you ridden a SP? If you were up Yorkshire way I'd let you see what all the fuss is about :thumbup: :lol:
JB,
You're going to let me have a ride on your SP :thumbup: :wink:

Chris.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

i want a go on it as well - i want to see if it handles any better over potholes than the storm, and also test out your bobbins, see if they are any good :think:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Kemics

Post by Kemics »

I've never liked seat conversions as i never found an example where the lines flow. I always end up thinking why has someone plonked the wrong rear on their bike. but. That looks awesome, really nice job. :thumbup:

was it a particular struggle getting the seat to fit? The cans look like they would probably take a bit of work too. But man what a result :clap:
Work to ride and ride to work
Giddsy

Post by Giddsy »

Lovely bike mate, have you ever had a pillion on there? That I would love to see!!! :D
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Giddsy wrote:Lovely bike mate, have you ever had a pillion on there? That I would love to see!!! :D
that's a good excuse for only bagging ladies with really long legs and a really pert butt. :idea:

the type of legs what reach all the way down to the ground and all the way up the maker's nameplate :biggrin
the type of legs you can wrap round your neck & tie in a bow - without getting soup on your chin :biggrin