Ride safe bike safe Blackpool 25th

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

rst steve

Ride safe bike safe Blackpool 25th

Post by rst steve »

Anyone goimg to this next weekend????

Its at the central carparks in Blackpool free parking free to get in. They got some stunt riders there and some venders might be a decent day. All my usual partners in crime are working or cant get the missus to let them go lol so if anyone is going let me know lol
benny hedges

Re: Ride safe bike safe Blackpool 25th

Post by benny hedges »

yeh m8 posted on this a while ago but no takers lol!
hoping mine will be back together by then, been working on it non stop for the past week.
it's only a hour's ride out for me - the stunt riders are bonkers!
also if you sign up for bikesafe training there you get a free heine kericke jacket so i heard :thumbup: :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Yep, All being well i'm up for it too Steve, I saw your topic Benny, and had planned on giving you a reply this week...
I'm sure there will be other takers. If you want to ride half a mile ahead of me it's O.K. coz i get stopped by plod every time i go to f******g Blackpool, I think they have some sort of strange arrangement with me :( .I'll keep an eye out for the meeting place. Cheers ChrisC
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

ChrisC wrote:Yep, All being well i'm up for it too Steve, I saw your topic Benny, and had planned on giving you a reply this week...
I'm sure there will be other takers. If you want to ride half a mile ahead of me it's O.K. coz i get stopped by plod every time i go to f******g Blackpool, I think they have some sort of strange arrangement with me :( .I'll keep an eye out for the meeting place. Cheers ChrisC

Haha if i stay in front of you you will deffo be safe the plod just addore my new plate location :twisted: Hopefully see some of you there then. :thumbup: