The Biggest W*****r of a job ever!

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
motorola222

The Biggest W*****r of a job ever!

Post by motorola222 »

Right words cannot describe how close i am to taking my storm outside and letting it get hit by a lorry

Well Honda i hope ur readin!

U coudnt design a fitting if the blueprints twatted u in the mouth

ive just spent 25 mins trying to remove the bloody bulb not only that but there is about 1.5 inches of room for ur hands to work in "HOW wombles THICK!.

as a result of having 2 hands with a torch in my mouth the bulb promptly fell straight throught the holder and into the headligh as a result i now have to remove the whole wombles fairing to get proper access to the bulb grrr.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT BEST BE AN EASY JOB OR IM GONNA RIDE IT TO HONDA AND DRIVE THE b8stard RIGHT UP THERE ASS!
Jonesey

Re: The Biggest W*****r of a job ever!

Post by Jonesey »

Get one of those extendable magnet pens and fish it out that way.
Firstly, may I suggest a short lay down in a quiet dark room?
Breathe, woo saa!!
Rubbing one's own ear lobes optional.
Chris.
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
motorola222

Post by motorola222 »

Chris, Thanks for reading. but unfortunetly i have very limited room. a magnet pen and my hands simply wont fit.

its ironic u wanna keep children away from ur pride and joy but as a result instead there the only ones with hands small enought to do the bloody job,

im really starting to regret getting the dam thing now.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Dont panic, the thing is not to stress walk away and come back after a cup of tea. When I droped a metal washer down the cam chain tunnel when I had the rocker cover off checking the valve clearences, I had to walk away incase I did more damage to the bike or myself.
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

Sound advice.
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
andyh

Post by andyh »

Take a massive deep breath, think of pretty flowers and fuffy bunny rabbits. Then when you have calmed down just take 24oz claw hammer to the headlight thus gaining easy excess to said annoying bulb :!: Problem solved :wink:
motorola222

Post by motorola222 »

andyh wrote:Take a massive deep breath, think of pretty flowers and fuffy bunny rabbits. Then when you have calmed down just take 24oz claw hammer to the headlight thus gaining easy excess to said annoying bulb :!: Problem solved :wink:

Firstly thanks gents for all your help.

My mate came over and rescued me. together with the magnetic pen alot of swearing,a flashlight and couple of dance tunes followed by a bit of james brown and it poped out.

Needless to say it went in a little easier with two of us on the job.

and lastly the above comment made me laugh out loud.

come on then i wanna cheer myself up by hearing ur horrror stories. any more?
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

i'm trying to learn html on the hoof

anyway, now yer stressing is gone have a :Beer1:
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

Horror Story

Are you sitting comfortably? then I'll begin

Peugeot 807, it belongs to a friend, I wouldnt touch one with anyones.

Ok, so the front indicator bulb fails, her son gets a replacement and tries to fit it, the rubber seal against the headlamp manages to unscrew the bulb as he replaces it and it falls into the lamp unit. I try and add another to it. Son tries again and adds a third, at this stage friendly mechanic neighbour joins in he will remove the lamp unit and get them out as we have had no luck with magnet on stick or claw jobby, 7 hours later he gives up after having rung Peugeot helpdesk whose first words on hearing the problem where "Oh nightmare!"

Finally resolved by main dealer for £200 as entire front of car has to come off to remove headlamps. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
andyh

Post by andyh »

Furrybiker wrote:Horror Story

Are you sitting comfortably? then I'll begin

Peugeot 807, it belongs to a friend, I wouldnt touch one with anyones.

Ok, so the front indicator bulb fails, her son gets a replacement and tries to fit it, the rubber seal against the headlamp manages to unscrew the bulb as he replaces it and it falls into the lamp unit. I try and add another to it. Son tries again and adds a third, at this stage friendly mechanic neighbour joins in he will remove the lamp unit and get them out as we have had no luck with magnet on stick or claw jobby, 7 hours later he gives up after having rung Peugeot helpdesk whose first words on hearing the problem where "Oh nightmare!"

Finally resolved by main dealer for £200 as entire front of car has to come off to remove headlamps. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

As I said before...... 24oz claw hammer...........