Easter monday event @ Wigan Yamaha

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Lee16

Easter monday event @ Wigan Yamaha

Post by Lee16 »

Morning all on this snowy summer day :eh:
I run the MotoRider clothing shop which is in the Wigan Yamaha showroom. We are having an event on monday 5th, we have a food and drink van coming and Rock radio will be here with Steve Berry, also playing live ANTHEM a very good classic rock band.
we have 2 competitions for you to enter -
1- Tickets to see KISS live in Madrid inc flights and accomadation.
2- BKS Leather race suit worth £800.

Should be a good day so fingers crossed i'll see ya then.. :thumbup:
P.s it would be good to fill the Yamaha car park with vtr's bring a bit of class to the occasion.
benny hedges

Re: Easter monday event @ Wigan Yamaha

Post by benny hedges »

ok, i'll bring mine if anyone can lend me a wheelbarrow lol.
got an invite to this in my gmail box for some reason??
steve berry?? top dud.
i listen to his show on rock radio most mornings 106.1fm in mcr area, and have so far won 'need for speed nitro' for answering a question on lamborghinis, and also won a usb turntable the other week for answering a question on vinyl records :thumbup:
went down there and met the ridculously tall dewsbury, who looks like a male rocker version of rapunzel.

might manage a blast down to this, but i'll be in me mg, still a bit wobbly for 2 wheels lol.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
ChrisC

Re: Easter monday event @ Wigan Yamaha

Post by ChrisC »

I'll do my best to pop down, Hey Tim maybe we should carry Benny around on a stretcher,But you'll have to go slowly ...cos with my leg i'll have to hop :wtf: