Bye bye

General Biker Banter
lmao_37

Re: Bye bye

Post by lmao_37 »

well i do have a social security card and perminent residents card and thats what i needed to buy said rifle but i can buy a barret light .50 if i had the desire to (and the money as they are $9999.95 each) they do a background check on you to see if its legal for you to own a firearm, a phone call to said people like atf or fbi and i was good to go :D
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!
headgear

Post by headgear »

Jazzscot wrote:
headgear wrote:
VTR1000KAZ wrote:i'll give you lads !!!!!!!! :Hammer:
I hope the penguins and the sheep attack you now !!!!!! :sheep shagger: :Finger: :Tongue2:
Looks like giving up the fags has left you a bit tetchy and aggresive Kaz :biggrin

Nothing to do with the fags headgear mate, she's a woman :shh:
Yeah, and at the funny age as well. (16 to 60)
headgear

Post by headgear »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:
headgear wrote:
I hope the penguins and the sheep attack you now !!!!!! :sheep shagger: :Finger: :Tongue2:
Looks like giving up the fags has left you a bit tetchy and aggresive Kaz :biggrin
i'm always aggressive.. quitting the fags has got nowt to do with it !!! :twisted:

Jazz.. i'm watching you !!! :Slap1: :Tongue: :Tongue2: hehehe
I can see the moderators giving you a KAZBO and putting a tag on your keyboard so you can only post between 07.00 and 07.01 :biggrin
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Oooopppss, sorry ladies as well :oops:

Wind, rain, hail, sleet, sunshine (all in about an hour :eek2 ), sheep, Penguins and wierd vultures. Minefields and some of the worst roads I have ever been on. The wifi hotspot is really slow so probably wont bother posting too many replys as family contact seems more important at the mo.
Take care and keep shiny side up
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good too hear from you Jim :)

Chris.

PS. Dougie (Imao), you seem to be having some fun, good to hear from you too :)
lmao_37

Post by lmao_37 »

hi jim good to hear your ok, i had a friend work 6 months down where you are and he was just bored stupid he was there in the summer dont know if thats worse or not but i hope you have fun there.

sirch iam having a great time and to top it all we had our first bbq of the year today really good steaks to and i also found a couple bottles of stella in a store called world market a little while back so i knocked the top of a couple :D
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!