Bloomin Rip off Spares

General Bike chat
Beamish

Bloomin Rip off Spares

Post by Beamish »

I am waiting for response regarding warranty claim but whilst looking for a replacement speedo sensor I came up with lots of hits.
UK - Nothing less than £108 plus postage!

US - Nearly every shop sold them at $58 plus postage!

Makes me sick and very angry, we are flipping mugs. It is not as though there are only a few 91-98 CBR600s or SPs in the UK so there is absolutely no reason that a price hike of £50 should be present.

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad2
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Jbrebel

Re: Bloomin Rip off Spares

Post by Jbrebel »

It's a complete joke Jim-makes my blood boil :evil:
SP1's rock!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Beamish said
I am waiting for response regarding warranty claim but whilst looking for a replacement speedo sensor I came up with lots of hits.
UK - Nothing less than £108 plus postage!

US - Nearly every shop sold them at $58 plus postage!
Well that ain't that just soo typical :evil:

Are you 100% certain it's the sensor Jim? Lot of money to shell out only to find a broken wire or Richard connector. I've got an oscilloscope if you need it checked out first.

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Thanks mate, I am still pretty sure Taz will replace under warranty so I am not going to worry until I get back from the Falklands.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
JIMMYJAMES

Post by JIMMYJAMES »

Thermostat £37.32 plus £5.30 postage from David Silvers, must be solid gold or something for that money. Strange that a stat for a car can be had for about a fiver :confused :confused :confused
Red (the fastest colour) 98 Storm, APE CCT's ART Titanium high level cans, Airblade smoked double bubble screen and the shopping list is still growing!