Hello (Again)

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
yorkshirepuddin

Hello (Again)

Post by yorkshirepuddin »

Sorry i have been away for a while, been busy at work not had much spare time, Moved house but now back to normal.

I have been riding all through the window and have unfortunately dropped the bike twice, first time hit some diesel on a junction so was a low speed drop, snapped clutch lever, bent rear brake pedal and a few scratches. Second time after moving house, came off the drive and hit a patch of black ice, again low speed and just encountered a few more scratches,

just catching up on some reading, glad to be back.
marravtr

Re: Hello (Again)

Post by marravtr »

yorkshirepuddin wrote:Sorry i have been away for a while, been busy at work not had much spare time, Moved house but now back to normal.

I have been riding all through the window and have unfortunately dropped the bike twice, first time hit some diesel on a junction so was a low speed drop, snapped clutch lever, bent rear brake pedal and a few scratches. Second time after moving house, came off the drive and hit a patch of black ice, again low speed and just encountered a few more scratches,

ello again, you'll end up with a puncture aswell doin that!!!! :lol: :wink:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
yorkshirepuddin

Post by yorkshirepuddin »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Winter :thumbup:
steveb

Post by steveb »

marravtr wrote:
yorkshirepuddin wrote:Sorry i have been away for a while, been busy at work not had much spare time, Moved house but now back to normal.

ello again, you'll end up with a puncture aswell doin that!!!! :lol: :wink:
No wonder he's been falling off trying to get his bike out of the house like that!!
Welcome back, just another few weeks and all the icey stuff will be a distant memory till next year!!
Happy ridin'
-------------------------------------------------
98 Honda Firestorm in black for tarmac grin's
98 Yamaha WR250z for green lane grin's
-------------------------------------------------
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

:thumbup: Welcome back!
SP1's rock!
sirch345
Site Admin