FANTASTIC CONCERT

General Biker Banter
ChrisC

FANTASTIC CONCERT

Post by ChrisC »

Last night went to see Nickelback supported by Daughtry,at the Liverpool Arena ,Both bands where absolutely spot on, a really good night. I've never
been to Liverpool arena before but it's a very good venue, And because I was on crutches the staff could'nt have been more helpfull ..
"Recommended" :thumbup:
benny hedges

Re: FANTASTIC CONCERT

Post by benny hedges »

not a big fan of nickelback but do like burnin down the town - about time they rocked it up a bit.
best gig i went to lately was limehouse lizzy and livewire, lizzy and acdc night in mcr.
again, both bands spot on.
glad i took some earplugs tho lol, showing my age! :thumbup:

mebe take the gf to see rammstein but will have to blag her it's an opera or summat :p
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Hey Benny , Did'nt bother with earplugs goin bleedin deaf anyway....Well when you get to my age......and yes you must join the "rammstein operatic society"
thats been going since .......well this afternoon :D
Wildfire

Post by Wildfire »

I'm off to see Limehouse Lizzy in Derby next month....Almost 26 years to the day I saw the real thing at the same venue........Must be getting old :lol: