oh well!

General Biker Banter
gilson

Re: oh well!

Post by gilson »

Christ Kaz! The cops will never catch you in that car, run the b'stard over....

It's terrible to hear things like this happening. I hope you improve both physically and most importantly, mentally... those scars take longer to heal...

Having a 2 year old makes me really empathise with you about your grandson.. .I hope he pulls though...I'll be thinking of you.

You must really be in emotional pieces, and all I can offer is good luck.
No bike (yet).
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

Trouble is in the summer you think people are on holiday and you lose track......................................sorry to hear about the little lad, bad news indeed. Was the assault work related? You must have a crappy police force up there. Hope you both recover soon.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

We call the CPS the criminal protection service !!! My wife was sexually assaulted recently by 2 youths as they went past he on her racing cycle. CPS dropped the case as insufficient evidence. She had the index and description of the vehicle and she is classed as a professional witness because her job is ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait for it..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Police Community Support Officer.

Tossers can't even look after their own. :mad2 :Richard: s.
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Really sorry to hear about all this Kaz and hope things have a satisfactory outcome. Take care.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Sorry to hear your having such a crapy time at the mo.

Fingers crossed things pick up asap Kaz :)
SP1's rock!
andyh

Post by andyh »

Bloodyhell Kaz, sorry to hear about your bad news, 'what goes around comes around'. The b8stard will get what he deserves in the end, tossers like that always do :x
As for the little fella he's going to the right place for his operation, they work miracles at the Birmingham Childrens hospital

Chin up and best wishes :wink:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Kaz, welcome back :D

I'm sorry too hear about all of this aggro you had to deal with on top of the on-going situation with your grandson. I wish him well for his next operation.

I can hardly believe a lad who beats you up can get away with it :!: Never right in this world :sick:

Can you not think about finding a different job if it's causing you grief/stress. I know it's not the best time to be looking, but surely it has to be worth a try.

Chris.
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

Sorry to hear that you have not had the best time lately. Wishing you and your grandchild all the best
Paul
tattie

Post by tattie »

Kaz,
Keep the chin up and try to think on the positive side of things. As Andy said The neighbour will probably get his just deserts sooner or later :wink: My folks have a neighbour that is pissing them off at the mo, he has got it coming to him (they have worked all their lives and always paid their way and don't need any hassle) I meanwhile have been biting my lip and keeping quiet.

Cheers and thinking of the wee fella.

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Hope the little fella gets sorted its amazing what they can do in hospitals now and i'm sure he will fight his way though. :wink:

As for the scum that assaulted you hope that it comes back to him ten fold and he gets a good kicking hate people like him :Gun1: My view is a bullit is a lot cheaper than a few years in prison.

Hope things get better for you.

Steve :D
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

H*ll Kaz, that's not good on either count. Hope little 'un does OK. Fingers crossed eh?

I think we can all understand how the vigilante movements start. It's not right but they only appear because the CPS can't be ar$ed to sort things. :thumbdown: Hope you can get your neighbour 'fixed' soon!!! :Gun:
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!