everything is bigger in texas

General Biker Banter
lmao_37

everything is bigger in texas

Post by lmao_37 »

hi all

sorry its taken me so long to write on here since my move,well i have moved to the usa and iam now settled in iam just waiting on my shipped gear on arriving and i now have my green card and my social security number and i start a new job on tuesday, well since i got here its been around the 100 degree mark going up to 107 degrees on one day its hoving around to 70-80 degrees at night but its good to be here, at the moment, iam bikeless but that will be changing once we have a new house well iam gona go n get in the shower its bed time so have a good day and ill speak to you soon.
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!
Seeker 77

Re: everything is bigger in texas

Post by Seeker 77 »

Good to hear from you buddy, glad you got there ok. Have you bought your 18 litre pick up truck yet!!!???
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

And Hellooo back.
Well done Bud. Nice to hear your made it ok.
Imao said
its been around the 100 degree mark going up to 107 degrees on one day its hoving around to 70-80 degrees at night
and you'll be glad to know...it ain't stopped bloody raining since you left :p
Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
kevg

Post by kevg »

good to hear the move has been a success, keep us posted on the bike, what you thinkin of...another SP owner in the making?
cheerz

kev
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Howdy partner
lmao_37 wrote:well iam gona go n get in the shower its bed time so have a good day and ill speak to you soon.
You sleep in the shower?
Rich.

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Really good too hear from you Dougie :thumbup:

Good luck with your new job I hope all goes well, and with your new life in the USA :thumbup:

Cheers,

Chris.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Glad your OK mate :thumbup:

Hope the job works out well :)
SP1's rock!
lmao_37

Post by lmao_37 »

thanks guys

well its sooo good to be here and iam enjoying so so much, well iam sorry its been raining over there most of the time but iam sure thinking it would be nice for it to rain here some times but when it does rain it gets very very humid. I have a new love in my life ''air conditioners'' they really do make a big differance to your life i would have hated being here with out one. When i get a chance i will post some photo's when i get some done of the local area and i now have a suntan and i keep getting accused of being an aussie (even while wearing england rugby shirt) i dont miss the uk yet but i have only been here 5 weeks so far and i havt had a cup of tea since i left manchester airport. I do like my new home the next step after i have started working is the one thing i have avoided so far in my life, iam having to take my driving test, the good thing about my new job is i can walk to work in 5 mins so i dont need it right now :D . iam not sure which bike i will get next i have been thinking of a 2003 fireblade but at the same time i have seen a few ads for RC51's and the sp1/2 and they arnt really that expensive but iam not sure yet but i do wana newer bike than a 1998 so ill make my mind up once i have the spends to do so as at the moment a new house is more important :( :angel: o and mike i still speak like an englishman at the moment but ill be talking like a texan in no time i just know its coming ya'll any way as they say here '' have a nice day'' :D
cupasoop wrote:You sleep in the shower?

i would if i could at least i wouldnt melt while iam asleep :D
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

What an experience :D Good on ya for making it happen, even if you did have a little help from your wife :thumbup:

Chris.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Nice one mate...... You bought a Colin Edwards bike shirt yet? Or is it Spies or maybe Haydon.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'