Help!

want to know what we all look like? take a peek to see the good the bad and the downright ugly !
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Isn't the long spooky lane the whole of Morecambe lol :twisted:
warby221

Re: How you doin'?

Post by warby221 »

Fran79 wrote::lol: am doin good, how you doin'? 8) lmao. any one doing any rallys that are coming up? Im in morecambe next weekend, going up friday evening. only way i know to get there is going upto devil's bridge then cutting accross a long dark spooky country lane! 8O
From Skip ton roundabout take the A59 (exit before A65’s for the bridge) follow the road right up to Samlesbury traffic lights (only traffic lights on the road it’s a big T junction)

turn right at the lights down to the M6 turn north on the M6 follow to the Blackpool turn off M55, about 5 miles in total

once on the M55 take the first off get in to the left hand lane for Preston then at the roundabout get in the right hand lane for the A6 north
Lancaster follow road in to Lancaster it’s a one way system stay in left hand lane you’ll go past the river on left its singe posted heysham follow the road but at heysham turn off on roundabout follow the signs for town centre.
Stay on that road keeping left and you’ll come out at Morrison on the prom
Bit more direct easy to follow and less plod then the A65
Just keep an eye out on the A6 for the speed cameras
its big----- its red ------its throbbing and it’s a thousand CC
Fran79

Post by Fran79 »

8O blimey thats a lot to take in! :? can you give me those directions in pictures?? :lol: :lol: thanks loads for the help, ill let ya know how i get on. not going till next weekend tho. :cry:
My brain hurts!!
warby221

Post by warby221 »

Fran79 wrote:8O blimey thats a lot to take in! :? can you give me those directions in pictures?? :lol: :lol: thanks loads for the help, ill let ya know how i get on. not going till next weekend tho. :cry:
lol if you look theres only two roads that you follow the A59 then a bit on Mway 5mile max then the A6 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timbo wrote:I am amazed Warby knows the route so well cos he rides everywhere staring down at his satnav on his tank, no way can he take in landmarks and roadsigns (unless they are on the floor in front of him) :) :lol:
just use the force tim
its big----- its red ------its throbbing and it’s a thousand CC
Ernie Cooley

Post by Ernie Cooley »

<waves>

Hello Bra'fud lube n nice cans lass!

Anothe repribate from ooop North saying hello (between Keighley n Skipton)
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

IIRC there's only approx 8 miles difference between using the Bentham Rd (spooky one?) and the A65 all way to M6 then down to Heysham / Morecambe.

I worked it out on SatNav software back in April ready for IOM, as I love the Bentham road going, but hate it in the dark coming back, especially with the 1/2 candle power Storm head lamp!

As it was we changed our return booking and came back into Liverpool so it wasn't an issue.
Fran79

spooky road

Post by Fran79 »

:? the spooky road is past devils bridge, as soon as you pass the turning for the bridge the road curves to the right then theres a road on your left, thats the spooky road. :cry: really poopd myself when a jet fighter flew over head!! nearly fell of me bike when it scorched the top of my mohican!! 8O :lol:
My brain hurts!!
Fran79

Post by Fran79 »

Anothe repribate from ooop North saying hello (between Keighley n Skipton)

Hi hun, think we should sort out a run out sometime, could do with sum help makin sure my bike is o.k. (and show it off) 8) :lol:
My brain hurts!!
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Not another mohican wearer lol..i've got one..a bright pink one
Fran79

Post by Fran79 »

PINK!!!! i started off with a red one then had green when i had the ninja now ive got an orange one to match my storm. :lol: can only match that way as i really wouldnt look good in orange leathers! 8O
My brain hurts!!
KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

to rewind a bit

i must say those braces are crap!

i cant see ya t*ts!
Fran79

Braces

Post by Fran79 »

:oops: yeah there rubbish. lol am thinking of wearing them back to front next time!! :lol:
My brain hurts!!
KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

well make sure theres lots of pics of that!!!! :P

:lol:
Fran79

Post by Fran79 »

:oops: :D dont worry i wil!! lmao. :lol: :lol:
My brain hurts!!
shrek493

Re: Help!

Post by shrek493 »