Bling parts 1, 2, and 3 complete. Now for the rest....

General Bike chat
Ptechnix

Bling parts 1, 2, and 3 complete. Now for the rest....

Post by Ptechnix »

Finally got my new highrises (Staintunes) put on, changed my front indicators to Clearflux Flushmounts, and cut that ugly as all hell fender off! Now I'm planning to relocated the keyhole to the underside of the tray, and use the existing one to install a small dome LED indicator and drill a hole on the opposite side to do the same for the right indicator.

I can't stand those ugly rear indicators!! GAH!

ImageImage
ImageImage
[/img]
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Look sweeeeeeeeeeeet :biggrin

Haven't seen any of the matt black VTRs but it suits it really well, I like it a lot. :wink2
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
jobar26

Post by jobar26 »

GREAT PAINT JOB!!!LIKE THIS COLOR :)
Proudest Monkey

Post by Proudest Monkey »

Copy Cat :P

Nice aint they? Get some orange bulb/clear lens indicators for the back in the meantime. That is what i have, and they look soooo much better than the orange lensed ones. You can just see them in the piccie in my signature, but i don't have a rear shot for you unfortunately.

Enjoy being heard :)
p.s, what is that rod underneath your rego plate?
She's Matte black and FULL-O-BEAUTY
and now sounding sweeter than ever with the new High Rise StainTunes :D

http://www.abercon.co.uk/vtr1000/displa ... StainTunes
Ptechnix

Post by Ptechnix »

Hehe... PM... yeah... I shopped around but Staintunes where the cheapest, and I love the removable baffles that you can pop in and out with just a single screw. Plus it comes with spacers for the rear pillion set.

The Rod is the rego holder... instead of the ugly square thing this looks much better. You roll your sticker up and shover it in. You can still see all the details, and looks much better. Much cleaner lines :)

Yeah, will sort out the indicators next weekend mate.
Ptechnix

Post by Ptechnix »

Base bling is complete. All bling after this will be showy [:)]Removed rear indicators, and replaced with new lil' ones. Relocated locking mechanism to undertray to make room. Turned out quite nicely [:)] and hopefully will confuse or deter ppl who have plans to fudge with my lock!

Mr M