Highrise Mounts while still keeping pillion bracket

General Bike chat
NZVTR

Post by NZVTR »

Hey there DD, if you are in the market for a set of High Rise Staintunes will the Scorpions be on the market? If so I may be interested in buying them from you - let me know.

How much have you been quoted for the Staintunes in NZ with kit for footpegs?

Am keeping close tabs on this thread as am interested to see if someone can confirm that they can fit pack rack and footpegs with hi rise.

Cheers
DD

Post by DD »

NZVTR wrote:Hey there DD, if you are in the market for a set of High Rise Staintunes will the Scorpions be on the market? If so I may be interested in buying them from you - let me know.

How much have you been quoted for the Staintunes in NZ with kit for footpegs?

Am keeping close tabs on this thread as am interested to see if someone can confirm that they can fit pack rack and footpegs with hi rise.

Cheers
Na the Staintunes are out unless I can find a pair of rounds cos I realy need the pack rack on.
A mate is comming back from the UK soon so I'm hoping that he can score me the high rise kit for the Scorpions.

If you are keen on the Scorpions then I know a guy that has just made a claim on his and the pipes are sitting at the shop were the repair work was done, they are new but one is minor damage. They make a sound like no other pipe does on the VTR kinda more 2 in to 1ish.

The price I got was from Staintune and it was $1100au. I have a colection of web sites for pipes if you want them emailed.
cheers Darryl